GDT: #69 3/10: Eye of the Tiger: Bruins vs. Carolina Hurricanes 7pm ET NESN TVAS 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Cannot remember the last time I saw Bergy make so many defensive mistakes in one game. He was off from the first period til the end. Not even considering play in OT. Dude is so good that a game like tonight sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yup one of the worst games I've ever seen Bergeron play In a Bruins uniform

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Some pretty strong words being thrown around in this thread against a team that just lost in OT and moved into first place, go figure.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Bergie has won us a lot of games but struggled in the dot and over all a poor game for him

64% is struggling?

But yeah, arguably one of his worst games ever, although it was just heightened by the 2 penalties and the OT mistake. He was fine otherwise.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
David Krecji is just stealing pay cheques .Hope he gets his act together .Boston still getting points so its ok :) For now :).

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
People are criticizing the way they played tonight and that's it.

Yup he played terrible tonight

Do I care or think differently about him...Nope Bergeron is the Man

This was a meaningless game against Carolina...On to the next one

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Thought he has some soft turnovers for sure.Think it was him who tried to stick handle through 2 guys..I think :)

B's were playing a step behind that whole OT, mainly due to those 2 plays by the Czechs. Just bad hockey all around.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
Yup he played terrible tonight

Do I care or think differently about him...Nope Bergeron is the Man

This was a meaningless game against Carolina...On to the next one

I look at it as a team who is trying to find game on home ice.They might very well be starting at home in 1st round too.But your right.Have to move on to next one.Its done.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
His effort in OT was BAD and he handed them the puck going 1 vs 3 inexplicably, leading to their game ending shift I believe.

I noticed this too. Inexcusable. I can't figure out why he has constantly got his head up his ass lately but it is getting tiring to watch. Compare this guy to the guy we saw the first month of the season. Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad