OT: 68th Obsequious Banter Thread: The thread with moves like Jagr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
IFn4YmA.jpg

Like wtf is this. This is what I got in the top of the page. And when this happens, the posting buttons aren't there either

Reactions: Cody Webster

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
in a 6 block walk to run some errands today, I witnessed two scooter "accidents"
one woman took a really nice fall
[both took place before noon so I assume no alcohol was involved]

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
The possibility crossed my mind. As did, "so this is what the dinosaurs saw before it all ended."

I also thought this might just be a regular occurrence. I live in south east PA and the light pollution out there blocks out most stars, but I spend most of my time on the south Jersey coast during the summer, like tonight. But this was special. Luckily, some security cameras caught it.

I saw one over Concord, NH a few years back. Not counting on seeing another.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
So, when are we going to move to discord if this read more thing doesn’t go away?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Todays Toddler Tale:

Wife had to work today and was there late, so my internal clock was thrown off. I was late making tacos tonight. I'm sitting on the couch. The child walks up to me and takes my hand, saying "Daddy come on. Come on." She pulled me to the kitchen babygate, which she opened (that on its own is a "wait, what" moment), then she shoved me into the kitchen, shut and locked the gate behind me, and said "Make me dinner."

I have no authority here.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Todays Toddler Tale:

Wife had to work today and was there late, so my internal clock was thrown off. I was late making tacos tonight. I'm sitting on the couch. The child walks up to me and takes my hand, saying "Daddy come on. Come on." She pulled me to the kitchen babygate, which she opened (that on its own is a "wait, what" moment), then she shoved me into the kitchen, shut and locked the gate behind me, and said "Make me dinner."

I have no authority here.

Parenting vicariously through mod status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad