GDT: #68|Penguins vs Blue Jackets|SatMar9@7PMest|FS-O, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

220px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo_%282016%29.svg.png
vs
image_resize.cgi

36-22-9--------------------------37-27-3

DT0204_3329d2bf-0f2a-4fa7-800c-fd3eb3cd705d_600x600.jpg

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK:

WE
SALUTE
YOU!!!
*FIRE*

Wanted to get this there, because CBJ fans have a good chance they won't hear it later
giphy.gif

HEY TORTS,

giphy.gif

Possible Penguins Lines
McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
AstonReese-Malkin-Kessel
Simon-Bjugstad-Hornqvist
Bluger-Cullen-Wilson
Dumoulin-Trotman
Johnson-Schultz
Pettersson-Gudbranson
Murray
DeSmith

Possible Blue Jackets Lines
Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Dzingel-Duchene-Bjorkstrand
Foligno-Jenner-Anderson
Nash-Wennberg-Dubinsky
Werenski-Jones
Nutivaara-Savard
Harrington-McQuaid
Bobrovsky
Kincaid
giphy.gif
Let's
Go
Pens!

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well... I think it's almost a given that in the next 3 games we will get to see what it looks like to see Guds loose his shit.
One of these games will get ugly.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
The formatting of posts on HFBoards is such trash...Lol

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Salute the second best live action Nickelodeon show ever (after The Adventures of Pete & Pete of course), gosh darn it! *salutes*
You got 'em opposite, friend, but I agree that those are the top two for sure.

Bus Driver Stu Benedict and Artie >>>>> Donkey Lips, Budnick, and Ug

I forgot Are You Afraid of the Dark... I revise my list; Pete and Pete > Are You Afraid of the Dark > Salute Your Shorts

Last edited:
Reactions: EightyOne

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Hey, where's the poll? What's up with that?

I think Gudzilla will end up having to pound someone tonight. I expect a lot of dirty shit to try to suck the Pens in. Also, the BJ's won't be able to handle it if they lose again. Best case scenario is that we get a PP early and convert to calm things down.

Anita L

Jan 29, 2019
If you think a 3 game winning streak (2 against the bluejacks whom they own anyways) just goes to show how really bad, by talent standards, they have been this year

Anita L

Jan 29, 2019
They are done with the jackets after this game no more easy wins in the regular season if they make the playoffs and draw the jackets in the first round they could move on to the second round but that's about the only way they get to the 2nd round but the jackets might not make the playoffs so my guess is- 1 and done -only 2 players have played well consistantly and we all know who they are is not enough to carry a team deep into the playoffs.
unless they have a SWITCH I have my doubts about another cup run...….. plus the injury prone factor is an issue

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
Hopefully we have the killer intinct tonight. Jackets have to feel their backs up against the wall and as one of our more recent rivals, this game should feel like a playoff game. With the Canes and Habs losing(in style) last night, a win here can really help cement our spot in the playoffs.

I honestly don’t see why Jarmo trades for Duchene and Dzingel ad they don’t really make the team scary. Probably no real offers came in for Bob or Bread.

Hopefully we can get through this game without any cheap shots on us or injuries.

Finally, hopefully the monkey is off Phil’s back as we can really use some consistent 5v5 points from the second line.

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
They are done with the jackets after this game no more easy wins in the regular season if they make the playoffs and draw the jackets in the first round they could move on to the second round but that's about the only way they get to the 2nd round but the jackets might not make the playoffs so my guess is- 1 and done -only 2 players have played well consistantly and we all know who they are is not enough to carry a team deep into the playoffs.
unless they have a SWITCH I have my doubts about another cup run...….. plus the injury prone factor is an issue
I 100 % support disagreeing with everything you said.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Hopefully we have the killer intinct tonight. Jackets have to feel their backs up against the wall and as one of our more recent rivals, this game should feel like a playoff game. With the Canes and Habs losing(in style) last night, a win here can really help cement our spot in the playoffs.

I honestly don’t see why Jarmo trades for Duchene and Dzingel ad they don’t really make the team scary. Probably no real offers came in for Bob or Bread.

Hopefully we can get through this game without any cheap shots on us or injuries.

Finally, hopefully the monkey is off Phil’s back as we can really use some consistent 5v5 points from the second line.
Win tonight key as you figure at least one loss w Bruins and Caps. Though both of those are due to lose.

Why they play the game eh?

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China

Debbie D.

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Hey, where's the poll? What's up with that?

I think Gudzilla will end up having to pound someone tonight. I expect a lot of dirty **** to try to suck the Pens in. Also, the BJ's won't be able to handle it if they lose again. Best case scenario is that we get a PP early and convert to calm things down.

There were more tears than Flyers fans when Crosby scores after a 'Crosby Sucks' chant, on my last poll.

OH WELL.

It's gonna be chippy as shit. I expect skirmishes after every whistle. Really just hoping Murray doesn't get run too hard.

Great work, Eightyone!

I don't know much about the show, oh, I see, it was pretty much a one and done around the time I was a drinking man, but your work is impeccable.

LGP!

Yeah. Early 90s kids centered summer camp comedy.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Playing with house money in this game...beat them last time, and our competition just lost tonight... very sweet...wonder if Bob will make an appearance lol...

Agree.

We win and we're 6 points clear with the Jackets in free-fall and a terrible run.

We lose and it's game on but with we're still 2 points clear.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Playing with house money in this game...beat them last time, and our competition just lost tonight... very sweet...wonder if Bob will make an appearance lol...

Kinda.

The game is much more important to Columbus. However, win and you put six points between the Pens and out of the playoffs. Seven points really as the Pens have the tie breakers on Columbus. With 14 games left. Pretty much win tonight and the Pens almost punch their playoff ticket.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Kinda.

The game is much more important to Columbus. However, win and you put six points between the Pens and out of the playoffs. Seven points really as the Pens have the tie breakers on Columbus. With 14 games left. Pretty much win tonight and the Pens almost punch their playoff ticket.

That's the scary part. CBJ are gonna be like a cornered rabid raccoon. They are likely going to be fighting for their life. I hope the Pens survive.

Reactions: Multigrain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad