GDT: [#68] Chicago Blackhawks @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Forward lines worked good against COL, do it again. With Lindell being our most solid defender this season, being paired with Polak lately, Klingberg and Heiskanen look like they could become something amazing.

Maybe of course I’m just thinking fantasy but I really like our defense at the moment. I guess after playing 14 different defenders up to this point something has to work.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX

Gets exciting when you’re in a playoff position at this point.

Bishops been hot, continue or let him rest, Faksa as well? Our forwards played good in a “playoff game” vs Avalanche with him out.

To one point I’d say don’t push ‘em but on the opposite side look at where we’re at. Flip a coin.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Gets exciting when you’re in a playoff position at this point.

Bishops been hot, continue or let him rest, Faksa as well? Our forwards played good in a “playoff game” vs Avalanche with him out.

To one point I’d say don’t push ‘em but on the opposite side look at where we’re at. Flip a coin.
IMO their recent success has given the Stars the freedom and confidence to rest Bishop a bit. That's one of the things that regular season winning does -- helps players to be a their best and physically ready for the playoffs. What would be cool is to have Dobby continue to be a crease boss tonight.

What an advantage in the playoffs: to have two goalies with game-stealing talent, battle-hard mindsets, and who also ooze confidence. It will only help the rest of the team to play up to their capabilities.

I think I just unexpectedly talked myself into thinking the Stars could be reeeeaaaaly dangerous in a playoff series.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
IMO their recent success has given the Stars the freedom and confidence to rest Bishop a bit. That's one of the things that regular season winning does -- helps players to be a their best and physically ready for the playoffs. What would be cool is to have Dobby continue to be a crease boss tonight.

What an advantage in the playoffs: to have two goalies with game-stealing talent, battle-hard mindsets, and who also ooze confidence. It will only help the rest of the team to play up to their capabilities.

I think I just unexpectedly talked myself into thinking the Stars could be reeeeaaaaly dangerous in a playoff series.

Consistency still worries me. The Stars can be dangerous, but only if they can be consistent. I don't wanna see this win streak followed up by another losing streak

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Consistency still worries me. The Stars can be dangerous, but only if they can be consistent. I don't wanna see this win streak followed up by another losing streak
Agreed, but I'm guessing we are on the same page in that our goalies aren't the ones with the consistency problem. Perhaps the same could be said for the defense as well.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Poor Val is still the odd man out if Faksa comes back. Ritchie is too crucial to our PP success I guess :laugh:

L'Esperance is our first non-emergency recall now

Reactions: Troy McClure

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Fellow Stars HF Boards fans, we often have disagreements about many things. Trades, players, Stars front office staff and ownership, broadcasters and so on. And often these are strong divisions. But can I humbly suggest this is that rare day we can all unite behind a singular ideal, a unifying thought that brings us together with a common purpose. That singular ideal is.........
f*** THE CHICAGO SHIT HAWKS!

GO STARS! :D:nod::thumbu::DD

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad