GDT: #68 - 3/7/20 | Rangers vs. Devils | 7:00 PM ET - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Sad thing is , they might have had a chance if this jackass coach would've pulled this goalie sooner.
This guy is an idiot

Reactions: Avery16

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Both created 0 points
But you notice Hughes. He’s always moving. Always looking to create something. And he knows where the puck will be. He has very good hockey IQ. He also seems in better shape than KK — at least skating and endurance wise.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Massive win Thursday night to keep them in the playoff hunt. Next game against the Devils who are in the basement.

Did anyone think there was any other outcome besides a poor effort loss? Don't forget, we are the Rangers after all.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I'm gonna say one thing. That Trouba contract isn't looking good. Even if the salary cap goes up, he doesn't look like the defenseman we thought we were getting. Shows up for a game and disappears for the next 5.

Reactions: Avery16

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Sad thing is , they might have had a chance if this jackass coach would've pulled this goalie sooner.
This guy is an idiot
That isn't why they lost.

You can blame him for not having his team ready to play

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Massive win Thursday night to keep them in the playoff hunt. Next game against the Devils who are in the basement.

Did anyone think there was any other outcome besides a poor effort loss? Don't forget, we are the Rangers after all.
Typical. Get our hopes up and they blow it. We’re still in it though.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This game is just a reminder that we're young and need tempering that takes a few years. The aging contracts are an anchor. Good thing we're rebuilding.

Reactions: jas

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
But you notice Hughes. He’s always moving. Always looking to create something. And he knows where the puck will be. He has very good hockey IQ. He also seems in better shape than KK — at least skating and endurance wise.
I noticed Hughes twice and once was because he fell on his ass

Reactions: bbny and NikC

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
I'm gonna say one thing. That Trouba contract isn't looking good. Even if the salary cap goes up, he doesn't look like the defenseman we thought we were getting. Shows up for a game and disappears for the next 5.

Joining the never ending parade of bad defenseman and their contracts

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I have to say I never expected this

Shesterkin has a Georgiev type game. I get it’s his first game back I just didn’t expect it.

the rest of the team was atrocious. Fox in particular was really bad. I mean really bad

Panarin never showed up which means Strome riding coattails never showed up.

Mika has a big first then disappeared

we were awful the whole team just awful. That is probably the most devastating loss of this playoff push. You can’t throw a game away like that on home ice with 14 games left playing. For your lives.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
awful game from start to finish

hope they get bag skated into the ground. this is an unacceptable loss at this juncture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->