GDT: [#68] ★★★ You're Either Pro-Pateryn or You're 8 OTs in the Norwegian Playoffs ★★★

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
i look forward to watching Stars hockej on a more regular basis next szn

out shooting Sharks tho-- thats nice

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I'd like to point out that we got big timed by a SHarfs fan when their GDT isn't even on page 3 yet. What a time to be alive

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I'm throwing up my "Mission Accomplished" banner on the nearest aircraft carrier and preparing to make the world safe for democracy elsewhere folks.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
OK I'm back to say according to ESPN after 40mins
Eakin TOI 13:24
Shore TOI 6:45
What a time to be alive

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Sorry guys. I didn't mean my question to sound snarky. I only saw 3 posts - I know some teams don't have big GDTs here, and actually use other places.

I just like to read through the GDTs of teams that play my team (the sharks) - Sorry if I offended anyone.

BTW, I bet all my vcash on the stars today. :/

Why would you bet on the Stars lol... where ya been all year

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Feeling pretty silly i forgot to "Do you even watch the games bro?" to that big-timer.

I accept all the resulting criticisms as fair and vow to do better next time.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Sorry guys. I didn't mean my question to sound snarky. I only saw 3 posts - I know some teams don't have big GDTs here, and actually use other places.

I just like to read through the GDTs of teams that play my team (the sharks) - Sorry if I offended anyone.

BTW, I bet all my vcash on the stars today. :/

We're typical homer fans. As the Stars tank, much less interest in discussing the inevitable. I think there is more action over on the Tank Thread.

But hey, after last night, we might be interested in your backup goalie, with his DFW connections and all.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
SJ has always been pretty strong at finding goaltenders. Maybe we ought to hire their goalie guy to get the next good one. Or, at least get him drunk and steal his scouting notes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad