GDT: #67 - Sabres vs. Blackhawks at 8:30 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

ISeeStars

Jun 23, 2018
Iowa
This team is pure garbage. Never seen a team free fall from the standings quite like this before. A top 5 pick is almost a sure thing at this rate.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Roost

Apr 6, 2017
Erie
Funny to think Buffalo passed on Debrincat twice in his draft year. He would’ve looked great on Jacks wing. Watched him play junior here in Erie and you could tell he was gonna be nasty. Instead Buffalo took Nylander at 8 which was a mistake.

Reactions: Chainshot

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Let me guess "I liked the guys effort, they really kept coming at them and never gave up." Housley is a worse interview after a game then ROR at this point. Goaltending has been a big problem since thanksgiving, but I've yet to see anything that resembles anyone in management giving a shit about how things have gone. Even if its sitting a guy for a shift or two because of a bad play, or switching up lines, strategies, players. This team will never turn anything around as long as they keep doing the same things, anyone with half a brain can see it, how has it not been called out very publicly and often.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They’ve won 11 of the last 35 games.

I don’t care if they like the coach...I care if the coach knows what he is doing. This one does not.

Housley teams getting less points in their two years than Bylsma’s did is inexcusable. The last one took over a team In last ...this one put them back there right away. I don’t give a solitary f*** how many points they have compared to last year.

It’s over. You can not coach here.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Funny to think Buffalo passed on Debrincat twice in his draft year. He would’ve looked great on Jacks wing. Watched him play junior here in Erie and you could tell he was gonna be nasty. Instead Buffalo took Nylander at 8 which was a mistake.

But did you watch the feature on Rasmus Asplund the Sabres released?

Reactions: Snippit

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
This team is pure garbage. Never seen a team free fall from the standings quite like this before. A top 5 pick is almost a sure thing at this rate.

Here's to hoping, because this team could certainly use another "top-5 pick" level talent and god knows the organization is not going to find one of those unless they get one of the top 2 picks in any given draft.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I'm saying he's not worth the 8x8 contract he's about to get
It's so dumb that in order to sign your player you have to eat at least 2 years of him being done. I'd be totally fine with 6@8, but those last 2 years are gonna be awful. Happens all the time.

Reactions: Snippit

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
I'm saying he's not worth the 8x8 contract he's about to get
Ok. You can have your opinion. I really don’t want to get into an argument over whether to pay a guy $7.5M or $8M. I just disagreed that the guy sucks. Because he’s clearly a very good player who’s hurt.

Reactions: Roost

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
It's so dumb that in order to sign your player you have to eat at least 2 years of him being done. I'd be totally fine with 6@8, but those last 2 years are gonna be awful. Happens all the time.

I honestly can’t believe so many are fine with giving skinner 8x8. To me that’s crazy money for a guy who isn’t a driver and is a terrible playmaker. It’s not like we’re talking a 50 goal guy either, he’s likely to be a 50-60 point guy during that contract.

Reactions: Snippit and Ralonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->