Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Tough stretch for a team coming back down to earth

FrustratedFlyer

Feb 4, 2018
I guaran****ingtee you that this PP is not Knob's fault. It has the head idiot's fingerprints all over it.

I've heard Knob designs the plays on A2 paper and Hak simply squats over them and craps. Sits down on it, moves it all around a bit, stands up and goes seeeeeeee, play it like that TK, NP, Sanheim etc (works for various skilled draft picks). Intangibles creator copyrighted Haktard

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Malkin having in heckuva season

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I've heard Knob designs the plays on A2 paper and Hak simply squats over them and craps. Sits down on it, moves it all around a bit, stands up and goes seeeeeeee, play it like that TK, NP, Sanheim etc (works for various skilled draft picks). Intangibles creator copyrighted Haktard

Exactly.

Oh good, a vaginal capper to this absolute **** of a game. **** off, Frankenvag.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
hexy needs to wake the f up and get some reinforcements for this team, and hakstol needs to stop coaching the emotion out of this team. Remember what a real pens flyers game use to look like ? The pens love this snoozefest because they know they have players who are unstable. The flyers need to get back some of the passion they have lost since the hak era

Reactions: bennysflyers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad