[#67] Colorado Irritants @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Trade him for what exactly after a down season ? Thats stupid . Also re-signing Janmark doesn't block anything. He's not going to be expensive. Thats a made up dumb argument.

This team needs a shakeup amongst the forwards obviously. Has this season not made that clear enough? They already offered him to Washington for Burakovsky so theres no reason to think they won't consider trading him even after a "down" year. Other teams can see it was a down year too.

Don't get fooled by this team winning some games. They still are trash offensively and need a major shakeup. Yes, that means even some changes in the bottom 6. Maybe we can bring up a young player to play in the lineup as well on an ELC and not have $2.5-$3m tied up in Janmark. I'd suggest trading Comeau or Cogliano but that's not happening. Janmark is one of our better depth guys, but I'd like to see some changes so Nill doesn't convince himself he's a top 6 forward.

I worked my plan out on cap friendly, and it doesn't work if we re-sign Janmark, so I'm sticking to being hopeful for that plan. Go out and get Donskoi or Panik if you want a 3rd liner that can score. I'd give them Janmark's money in a heartbeat...at least if Nill uses them in the top 6 they won't look entirely out of place. It's a miracle that Janmark somehow scored 19 goals last season with that dreadful shot of his

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Looks like both those guys are basically statistically equal to Janmark. One good season, but basically 15 goal scorers. Why trade out? No guarantee those guys are going to be better.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This team needs a shakeup amongst the forwards obviously. Has this season not made that clear enough? They already offered him to Washington for Burakovsky so theres no reason to think they won't consider trading him even after a "down" year. Other teams can see it was a down year too.

Don't get fooled by this team winning some games. They still are trash offensively and need a major shakeup. Yes, that means even some changes in the bottom 6. Maybe we can bring up a young player to play in the lineup as well on an ELC and not have $2.5-$3m tied up in Janmark. I'd suggest trading Comeau or Cogliano but that's not happening. Janmark is one of our better depth guys, but I'd like to see some changes so Nill doesn't convince himself he's a top 6 forward.

I worked my plan out on cap friendly, and it doesn't work if we re-sign Janmark, so I'm sticking to being hopeful for that plan. Go out and get Donskoi or Panik if you want a 3rd liner that can score. I'd give them Janmark's money in a heartbeat...at least if Nill uses them in the top 6 they won't look entirely out of place. It's a miracle that Janmark somehow scored 19 goals last season with that dreadful shot of his

And Washington declined . Janmark doesn't have that much value. Unless a team decides to agree to part with something of value Janmark is staying in Dallas. Its that simple .

And who says those guys will score here ? Neither of those players creates by himself . Comeau has been a consistent 10-15 ish goal scorer prior to this year and Janmark has been too. Now look at them this year. As a matter of fact look at pretty much the whole roster and how almost all of them have down years in scoring.

I don't think the problem is in the finishing ability but in the creating ability . Who actually creates scoring chances on this team ? Not that many players who can do that on the roster. So we end up with lines filled with players who can't create for themselves or others who of course end up not scoring all that much.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hintz is flying tonight (he usually is but still). Made some great plays so far

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
God our PP is trash. I don't know who's in charge of it anymore but it is Fraser lvl bad

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Esa just throwing the puck away to nobody. He couldn't have possibly thought Ritchie was going to get there.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Was just about to write about how bad our PP was -- it was truly awful -- and then Radulov just scored. Timing would seem inappropriate now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->