GDT: #67 | Canucks @ Oilers | "Playoffs Just A Dream?" | Mar 7 | 7:00 PM | SN-W

Which will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I don't pay much attention at all to GDT's and rarely post during the games. I only get brief looks between periods as anything is better than watching Remenda, Quinn, and Principe, Debrusk. So if theres a context in which my post occurred in I would mostly miss that, just see some of the posts. Really I shouldn't post at all in GDT's during games as comments here just get too heated.

I don't agree that RNH Has to play with either McD or Drai, his best EV play this season is when he's not playing with those guys. It seems as if he tries to cheat offense when he gets out with the guns. He's probably trying to think he can belong with them when really he can't. If he worked hard the entire last 8yrs he might be closer to their level or be able to play with them but McDrai have already left him in the dust. He seems most focused in a quiet game outside the Allstar Guns.

With this config of lineup McDrai together and Nuge Centering 2nd line probably makes the most sense. But it has to rotate because those configs get scouted. Its hard to evaluate because there really are no correct line configs with this roster depth.

Hey, I have a high opinion of Kassians skill level. I expected him to be able to elevate to Maroon levels here. He can do short stetches but no sustain. he really is a talented player with hands. But he has a lot of noise in his brain or something...;) He can make the stupidest plays and get so far from his ideal game. Its all hard to understand. Kass is very good on pk and yet EV he's a goal against disaster. How can that be?
The issue with RNH is he doesn't "cheat" enough and always goes for the safe plays. He also doesn't have the offense on wing to help him take the load off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->