Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-washington.gif

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I'd feel much better about this game if Caps had of beaten the Flyers last night . The only comforting thought is that maybe Wilson has sore hands/knuckles after a couple of scraps last night . Best thing....Lemieux hits some Cap really hard and then Wilson steps in and I figure that with one more fight in 24ish hours he would be a non factor in the game ....and maybe if we are lucky he gets a 3rd man in and tossed . Give him some misery Claude !!!

Reactions: bl02

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
gotta have this game boys. Shesterkin ready to rattle off a winning streak. But we gotta have this game first.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Igor skating this morning. probably feeling good.

Looks like he could play on the third or 4th line with those shots he’s taking. Can’t be much worse than the zero production we are getting from the bottom 6. They play hard but you can tell against heavy teams they still don’t have the strength and stamina to compete a full shift

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
You know how they say you can’t rebuild in NY? It’s not the losing that fans can’t deal with. I’m convinced of that. It’s the absolute zero lack of patience watching the kids develop. If they aren’t stars like Adam Fox from day one it’s never ending negativity. No one should be surprised that 18 and 19 year olds are inconsistent or that they get tired or look like they need to get stronger quicker. OBVIOUSLY. If you watch a kid and see glimpses of brilliance or raw talent be excited and watch them grow into what they’re going to be. Enjoy the ride. I mean a week into the season the Kakko shit had started. He was barely 18 and stepping foot into a new country for the first time. Chytil barely 20 years old. Larry Brooks today writing articles that it’s time to unleash Kakko. He’s a hall of fame writer. This part of it is as much about the rebuild as the tear down and losing. Do you really not think at 20 Kakko isn’t going to be bigger stronger faster more confident? Of course he is.

jack Hughes Kirby Dach Kakko all around 20 pts. All struggling to get thru it. They aren’t all busts. They’re future stars showing glimpses and learning. They’ll get there

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
back issues? Am I missing something? I thought it was his ribs

I've always had the understanding that whenever there's a car crash, lingering back issues can be very scary - especially for young elite athletes.

I'm definitely not saying there were ever reports, it was just a fear I had.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You know how they say you can’t rebuild in NY? It’s not the losing that fans can’t deal with. I’m convinced of that. It’s the absolute zero lack of patience watching the kids develop. If they aren’t stars like Adam Fox from day one it’s never ending negativity. No one should be surprised that 18 and 19 year olds are inconsistent or that they get tired or look like they need to get stronger quicker. OBVIOUSLY. If you watch a kid and see glimpses of brilliance or raw talent be excited and watch them grow into what they’re going to be. Enjoy the ride. I mean a week into the season the Kakko shit had started. He was barely 18 and stepping foot into a new country for the first time. Chytil barely 20 years old. Larry Brooks today writing articles that it’s time to unleash Kakko. He’s a hall of fame writer. This part of it is as much about the rebuild as the tear down and losing. Do you really not think at 20 Kakko isn’t going to be bigger stronger faster more confident? Of course he is.

Adam Fox's emergence this season has thrown a shadow over Kakko's struggles for me, but am far from saying he still won't be very good. But he got overly hyped with him and the whole Hughes vs Kakko and other stints. I get people were excited, but he was only 18 and coming into a rebuild situation and like you said another country. Next season he should be able to sustain a Top 6 spot and think he will hit between 40-50 points, maybe even more if everything starts to really click.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

jack Hughes Kirby Dach Kakko all around 20 pts. All struggling to get thru it. They aren’t all busts. They’re future stars showing glimpses and learning. They’ll get there
Who on here said they are busts?
Are we not allowed to say what’s happening on the ice? I’ve never once posted anything negative on kakko all year. Not one. Chytil is one of my favorite prospects and yes they have shown flashes for sure. But if we wanna make the playoffs they have to chip in a few points along the way. Have no doubt like you said they will be ok. Just right now unfortunately we have no depth and their roles now are larger/more imperative than maybe what we thought they would be if we were a bottom 5 team right now.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Who on here said they are busts?
Are we not allowed to say what’s happening on the ice? I’ve never once posted anything negative on kakko all year. Not one. Chytil is one of my favorite prospects and yes they have shown flashes for sure. But if we wanna make the playoffs they have to chip in a few points along the way. Have no doubt like you said they will be ok. Just right now unfortunately we have no depth and their roles now are larger/more imperative than maybe what we thought they would be if we were a bottom 5 team right now.

I wasn’t directly aiming this At you? If I were I’d have said so. Let’s not pretend this board hasn’t posted a ton on it. And not just this board go on Twitter it’s embarrassing.

half the game threads are about Kakko sucks. It’s ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad