FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Execute order 66...

IMG_0400.JPG

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Started watching "Kingdom" on Netflix, the subtitles are way off but its pretty entertaining.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Rogue One was the best Star Wars film outside the original trilogy.

I liked the prequels for the most part. Phantom Menace was garbage outside of Darth Maul though.

I know people hated it but I liked Solo :box:

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I've loved Star Wars since I saw it in the theatres at 5 (yes I'm old).

I really try not to bash any of them since, as they all suck compared to that childhood magic.

That being said, Last Jedi was mostly hot garbage.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Rogue One was the best Star Wars film outside the original trilogy.

I liked the prequels for the most part. Phantom Menace was garbage outside of Darth Maul though.

I know people hated it but I liked Solo :box:

Agreed on R1. I think most people hated Solo just because TLJ was so bad and it came out so soon afterwards. People didn't want to see it. Most people that didn't see it in theatres that I've talked to then watched on Netflix really enjoyed it.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Agreed on R1. I think most people hated Solo just because TLJ was so bad and it came out so soon afterwards. People didn't want to see it. Most people that didn't see it in theatres that I've talked to then watched on Netflix really enjoyed it.

That's a good point. I think fans generally had trouble with a different Han Solo too.

Are you a fan of the books? One of my favourite stories/characters is the Thrawn Trilogy. He is such a cool character and so bad ass.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Guys, i think Hakstol is at Public Us (coffee shop) in Las Vegas. I would say i'm 90% certain. Anybody know if he happens to be in Vegas.

Its a guy that resembles him and is wearing USA hockey stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->