GDT: #66 | Sharks at Flyers | March 12, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I find it hard to believe the stagnancy for 2 years isn’t Thompson’s strategy. Stationary bodies, pitch and catch above the circles, no support, no seam attempts, eventually get it to the wing to take a predictable wrist shot. It’s not that the talent is that subpar.

I’d prefer Tippett play the slot and Frost the wall. But not using the bottom 2 guys at all, touches or motion, has been a years long theme. Frost in the slot did actually move. It seemed like they were freelancing though.
Yup. During the first period, Frost sat in the bumper the whole time. Didn’t do much.

During the 2nd pp during the 2nd pp, It felt like they had a rotation to where Tip moved down to the goal line, and Frost moved to the 1/2 wall. Once that happened, the movement started and it felt more free.

That last pp, Frost kind of was just riffing, it felt like to me. Just said, f*** it - I am feeling it and I am gonna do what I want.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Yup. During the first period, Frost sat in the bumper the whole time. Didn’t do much.

During the 2nd pp during the 2nd pp, It felt like they had a rotation to where Tip moved down to the goal line, and Frost moved to the 1/2 wall. Once that happened, the movement started and it felt more free.

That last pp, Frost kind of was just riffing, it felt like to me. Just said, f*** it - I am feeling it and I am gonna do what I want.
The Flyers pp strategy needs to be:
Ignore Rocky and do what the f*** you want

Reactions: VladDrag

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

I didn’t watch the 1st period. :laugh:

Reactions: VladDrag and BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad