GDT: [#66] New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Not very smart to sit a player like Radulov when points are so important. They can deal with his attitude issues later.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
I’m probably a minority opinion in this, but I think it’s good to sit Radulov if that’s team policy and players were already aware of it. Any argument against coaching staff for scratching him—that it’s too important of a game and time of the season—should be applied to Radulov as well. That is, he should be ready to go in accordance with this very important time of year. And, from what I know about hockey culture (admittedly not much), the team will want to play hard for him and he will want to play harder when he comes back to “make up for it.” Just my two cents...

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Arizona and Colorado both have easy opponents tonight. We'll likely be tied with Arizona for the last wildcard slot by the end of the night

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’m probably a minority opinion in this, but I think it’s good to sit Radulov if that’s team policy and players were already aware of it. Any argument against coaching staff for scratching him—that it’s too important of a game and time of the season—should be applied to Radulov as well. That is, he should be ready to go in accordance with this very important time of year. And, from what I know about hockey culture (admittedly not much), the team will want to play hard for him and he will want to play harder when he comes back to “make up for it.” Just my two cents...

This opinion is only a minority here.

It's the right decision and I agree completely.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
So much time and he didn't pick his head up once

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->