GDT: [#66] New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Every coach seems to love Brett Ritchie . Its one of those wierd things.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Meh, don't hate the move. As a rookie coach you can't let guys walk all over you and do whatever they want.

Radulov is a veteran in a playoff race. He should be leading by example.

We aren't the only team who's done this.
Hey guys nice game last night. Will talk about that later.
Agree with above post and what seems to be the majority. Fortunately, you didn't lose, so its a moot point? But, not really. Regardless of whether you need him or not, (applies to other teams as well) a team CANNOT place more importance on any given WIN/LOSS over the indiscretions of a player. Regardless of who he is. Otherwise, it could lead into further incidents, and in due time nothing but anarchy. (Okay, I am exaggerating)
A fine in addition to sitting? The fine is NOTHING in comparison to what some of these players make. They laugh at the fine. What "should be" very important is what his teammates should say to him about not following the rules, and how that could have hurt the team and what they're trying to accomplish. I hope they laid into him a bit. Again, regardless of how good he is, or isn't.
Dare I say had it been a rookie or "lesser player" he might have been sent down? I dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dallasman

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Rangers fans are so mad about the calls in the game going our way towards the end. Shouldn't they be cheering for us to make the playoffs :sarcasm:
Truer words were said in jest. Our team is competing hard, if I may speak for Rangers fans......at this point, maybe we don't mind losing too much, but for the game to be taken out of their competing hands and feet......well, the refs ruined a good game.
Take the 2 and make the PO's, we will take zippo and realize once again, that the officiating in this league is horrific.
The league even took back Zibanejad's match penalty, day late and 5 minutes short.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->