GDT: [#66] New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
good for Guri, though. Hope he takes the spot and plays well enough to not give it up.

He was sent down, so unless they can get him there before the game (which they should be able to), they'll just run 7D.

Not sure if something like this warrants an "emergency" call-up. I doubt it.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Eeek . Not a fan of this type of move right now .....

Yikesss yeah we're gonna lose. I get it's a rule and everything but when you don't have an extra forward up it's not too smart..c'mon Radulov why did he have to f*** up right now

Reactions: Bfantz

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Not a fan of scratching radulov with the position the stars are in . Radz shouldn’t be showing up late when there fighting for a spot but scratching him doesn’t make anything better .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way Ruff did this in 2015 too when he scratched Seguin in a game in April . I do think the team was already out of the playoffs at that time though.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Who needs to push for the playoffs when you have principles about meetings and stuff

Reactions: Kuola

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Monty is embracing the culture of mediocrity. He has now become the very thing he swore to destroy.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Not a fan of scratching radulov with the position the stars are in . Radz shouldn’t be showing up late when there fighting for a spot but scratching him doesn’t make anything better .
Isn't there another way to punish him? You know.... maybe make him play a period with Ritchie and Nichushkin.

Reactions: Bfantz

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Jesus I feel so bad for Miro. Janmark and Ritchie on one PP unit? Are we trying to not score? Jesus. Teams will be smart to pressure Janmark as much as they can. Easy clear once he loses the puck because of it and he isn't a threat to shoot.

Then again, there's really not any better options but I'd rather see us play Seguin or someone for both sides of it.

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
I wouldn't mind seeing Oleksiak get some time as a forward on the 4th line either but it won't happen
I’d actually like to see any d-man not named Lindell, Polak, or Lovejoy at forward. I think they all could be better than some of the Forwards Dallas has played this season. I guess Heiskanen and Klingberg are too important to the defense to try them. Oleksiak, Honka, and Fedun are all intriguing. I’d LOVE seeing Oleksiak crash the net and try and dislodge pucks covered by goalies. The long stick and his size could make him pretty successful at it.

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017

Jesus I feel so bad for Miro. Janmark and Ritchie on one PP unit? Are we trying to not score? Jesus. Teams will be smart to pressure Janmark as much as they can. Easy clear once he loses the puck because of it and he isn't a threat to shoot.

Then again, there's really not any better options but I'd rather see us play Seguin or someone for both sides of it.

So that’s potentially Janmark replacing Ritchie on the PP, and Lindell seeing more time? Anything to get Ritchie off it works for me. Janmark’s been playing pretty well lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->