Odds if regulation win: 36.45%
Odds if OT win: 35.82%
Odds if regulation loss: 22.56%
Odds if OT loss: 28.55%​

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
yes. Definitely.

“It is what it is. He’s the coach. If your boss calls you off work or says you’re not going, you’re not going. That’s just the way it is,” Strome said. “I think he’s got a good way of coaching and I think he’s done a really good job this year.
“He’s definitely challenged me a bunch, and this is no different. I think it’s what he felt was the best thing for the team. I think I’ve done more good than bad this year, but it’s his call. It’s about how we respond. I think the team did a really good job in the third period and, hopefully, we can just build on that [Monday].”

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
You know, Ryan Strome has got to be kidding. He was beyond putrid Sunday. Is he really surprised about the benching? He does it to other players. Why, because he’s a veteran player in his mid to late 20s he shouldn’t sit if he’s rolling through a game like that? How many lazy ****** stick penalties are you going to take, Ryan? Unreal. And I like him as a player, but man. That’s some arrogance and ballz.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
We have to come out and be ready to play from the opening face off . Our playoffs start tonight . How we do the next 3-4 games dictates the rest of the season....GO RANGERS !!!

Reactions: Maximus

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I am. Let’s see what the boys are made of. Home ice Defending Cup champs playoff race First week of March Let’s Go!

Fireonk

Jan 10, 2006
You know, Ryan Strome has got to be kidding. He was beyond putrid Sunday. Is he really surprised about the benching? He does it to other players. Why, because he’s a veteran player in his mid to late 20s he shouldn’t sit if he’s rolling through a game like that? How many lazy ****** stick penalties are you going to take, Ryan? Unreal. And I like him as a player, but man. That’s some arrogance and ballz.

I really don't see anything wrong about what he said.

Reactions: DannyDimes8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad