GDT: #65 - Penguins @ Habs 19:00 - I've Got A Cold Edition

Do The Pens Win Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The top 2 fights on the prelims should be good. Zabit and Johnny Walker are 2 of the better prospects the UFC has.
I used to watch every card every week... or whenever they were on for a while. Haven't lately, but a few months ago I saw the most incredible fighter and I have no idea his weight class or name - I'm so mad at myself because now I can't follow his fights.
But this guy was the most incredible kick / legs / silky smooth operator I have ever seen. The other fighter was literally afraid to go near him. He would spin and move and feign some wild stuff. The crowd ooh'd and awww'd almost every thing he did. I don't know the card, the weight, the name, nothing. =/

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
giphy.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
McCann does have a solid backcheck ability to him. The problem is, I don't think he is very hockey smart to play with Sid/Jake. Those 2 may be the smartest on the ice every single game.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lulz... Mears said Geno is going to make the HoF. The 101 best player will also be left out of the HOF because he's Russian.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
McCann on line 1?!? Why is Sully line-juggling after a game which we dominated apart from a few brainfarts in defence that had little to do with line combos?

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I want G to get all five points tonight and celebrate on MTL ice....

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
You're not replacing Kessel with McCann on the top powerplay unit :laugh:

Ignoring the fact that McCann doesn't even play on the 2nd PP unit, you'd be replacing Kessel with probably Bjugstad or Guentzel if you were changing the PP unit.
Kessel hasn't scored in 15 games.

He shouldn't even be out there on the 3 on 3.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I used to watch every card every week... or whenever they were on for a while. Haven't lately, but a few months ago I saw the most incredible fighter and I have no idea his weight class or name - I'm so mad at myself because now I can't follow his fights.
But this guy was the most incredible kick / legs / silky smooth operator I have ever seen. The other fighter was literally afraid to go near him. He would spin and move and feign some wild stuff. The crowd ooh'd and awww'd almost every thing he did. I don't know the card, the weight, the name, nothing. =/
My guess would be Yair Rodriguez, Israel Adesanya, or Edson Barboza.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
why the hell did this not start yet? I have to order my pizza and wings strategically so I can walk to get them in between periods and this is throwing everything off.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
McCann on line 1?!? Why is Sully line-juggling after a game which we dominated apart from a few brainfarts in defence that had little to do with line combos?

Why does Sullivan do a lot of the things he does with regards to line juggling?

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Honestly, both Sully and JR can GTFO this summer.

Way, way too many unforced errors from both of them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad