• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
:pens at :habs

I'm sure this shit happened the last time the Pens were in town, I'VE GOT A BLOODY COLD!

The game tonight was always a "must win" if the Pens are not to be golfing next month and the result from last night in Buffalo gives no room for error (or shitty officiating)

I've not seen any Tweets about a practice this morning so I will presume everything is "as you were" with a maybe a swap in goal to CDS. I'll add the line-up once it is posted.

Until then, I'm going to take some more drugs and get ready for an evening watching this crap live with alcohol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
:pens at :habs

I'm sure this **** happened the last time the Pens were in town, I'VE GOT A BLOODY COLD!

The game tonight was always a "must win" if the Pens are not to be golfing next month and the result from last night in Buffalo gives no room for error (or ****ty officiating)

I've not seen any Tweets about a practice this morning so I will presume everything is "as you were" with a maybe a swap in goal to CDS. I'll add the line-up once it is posted.

Until then, I'm going to take some more drugs and get ready for an evening watching this crap live with alcohol :D

Between the pills and the alcohol you’ll be flying high...won’t matter what the Pens do...enjoy the game...thanks for the GDT!

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Between the pills and the alcohol you’ll be flying high...won’t matter what the Pens do...enjoy the game...thanks for the GDT!
I am back row too, in the rafters so at least I can stand up and have a clear view. Once again I am at the ends (usually sit center ice) at the end the Pens will (attempt) to shot at.

Reactions: Andy99

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I honestly just want him to hit 100 points. This season is a waste anyway.

I want us to get a Cup. But between our injuries along the blueline (and overall crap play there) as well as having shit goaltending (besides DeSmith's first half the season) there is literally about a .02% chance of that happening.

We're not even in the playoffs right now.

Let that sink in.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I want us to get a Cup. But between our injuries along the blueline (and overall crap play there) as well as having **** goaltending (besides DeSmith's first half the season) there is literally about a .02% chance of that happening.

We're not even in the playoffs right now.

Let that sink in.
Yea I’m just trying to be positive if the season winds up how it’s projecting. Obviously I want a cup too, since our window is so short. But if he can hit 100, I’ll at least be happy for the guy and his attempt at carrying the team.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Yea I’m just trying to be positive if the season winds up how it’s projecting. Obviously I want a cup too, since our window is so short. But if he can hit 100, I’ll at least be happy for the guy and his attempt at carrying the team.

I hear you.

Sid's had a monumentally good year. He's been a 2 way beast, while maintaining a great scoring pace. When you look at how bad Malkin and Kessel have been for much of the season, along with the constant juggling by JR and Sully we're lucky to not be closer to the basement than playoff bubble.

Without 87 this year we'd be in the running for Hughes at #1. I'm not joking in the least.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
In the poutine of life the Pens are the napkin.

giphy.gif

Gallagher is gonna make this team his bitch.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Can’t be a PO team if you can’t beat the competition...boys gotta do it tonight if they’re ever gonna do it...

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Canucks fan following your team to see if we wrecked the good parts of Guddy's game or if he's just naturally awful.

I can't say I'll be cheering for you exactly, the Canadien's turn around this season is just too good a story to cheer against, but I'll be looking at the condensed game highlights. That said, good luck and here's to a fun game.

If Guddy does anything of note I'll catch you post game in his thread.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Naaah. With CBJ losing today and us playing them twice in less than 10 days, we have our backdoor in.

Agree with CBJ losing it does give us a bit of a leash. Those two games against them are the biggest of our season. Win those both and that's 4 points we gain up. Huge at this stage.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
People got to relax a little :laugh:

There's 18 games left. They ain't winning them all. Neither will the Canadiens, Blue Jackets, Canes, etc. This game is in no way a 'must win'. It's more important than say the Florida game on Tuesday, but still not a must win.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Let's see, is it too early to blame the loss on Johnson and Gudbranson?

Isn't that what the cool kids are doing here? Did I make it? I gathered all the bias I could muster and made a poor, rash decision...I have a little credibility left in the corner but I can call JR old or something and get rid of the rest if that will help.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Let's see, is it too early to blame the loss on Johnson and Gudbranson?

Isn't that what the cool kids are doing here? Did I make it? I gathered all the bias I could muster and made a poor, rash decision...I have a little credibility left in the corner but I can call JR old or something and get rid of the rest if that will help.
Naw, man, you're behind. We're onto blaming Murray for everything now.

Reactions: Lustaf

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People got to relax a little :laugh:

There's 18 games left. They ain't winning them all. Neither will the Canadiens, Blue Jackets, Canes, etc. This game is in no way a 'must win'. It's more important than say the Florida game on Tuesday, but still not a must win.

It's probably not time to relax, to be fair. But there is a happy medium. We are in the playoffs right now to be fair. There is no sugar coating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad