Post-Game Talk: #65: FLYERS 6 at Devils 3, Friday, Mar. 1, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I said it in the GDT, but I think Patrick has that "pest skilled player" feel that briere had. Him and TK together should annoy others team for years.
Yeah, he showed me a lot giving it back to Gabriel good. That’s what you want to see — no shrinking violet. I’m glad he has that in his game & personality. It’s also a sign of increasing confidence. Hope it starts coming out in his game more often.

Reactions: freakydallas13

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
How the heck did he generate so much power in that hit? Gabriel didnt know what day of the week it was
Strength + timing + location = snap his fing head back. I call this drifting a guy. I don't care if that stiff has to eat pablum for the next two weeks after the dirty shot from behind. Love that Patrick is going after guys like Johnson and Gabriel who cheap shot him. In the absence of a goon, take matters into your own shoulders.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Strength + timing + location = snap his fing head back. I call this drifting a guy. I don't care if that stiff has to eat pablum for the next two weeks after the dirty shot from behind. Love that Patrick is going after guys like Johnson and Gabriel who cheap shot him. In the absence of a goon, take matters into your own shoulders.
Yeah, call me a Neanderthal if you want, but if players are going to try to take liberties with you, f*** ‘em. You’re either the bug or the windshield. Hockey’s not a clean game.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Yeah, he showed me a lot giving it back to Gabriel good. That’s what you want to see — no shrinking violet. I’m glad he has that in his game & personality. It’s also a sign of increasing confidence. Hope it starts coming out in his game more often.
Aside from the fact that it would make him even more valuable in the future, it feels good to have some character in the lineup. The last few years have desperately been lacking in the fire deptartment.

Mike1167

Jun 25, 2018
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 points out. Not impossible, improbable, hell very improbable, but not impossible. Winning every game against Carolina, Pittsburgh, Columbus and Montreal, and winning them in regulation, from here on out is a must though.

They need to reel off like 7 or 8 in a row. They've been hot the last 20 games, so ya never know.

Reactions: BiggE

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I just want the young guys protected from horseshit like that, with the absence of a Simmonds that situation doesn’t get as crazy as it did, I was so pissed I wanted the Flyers to trade for Reaves:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad