GDT: [#65] Dallas Stars @ St Louis Blues, 7:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
The last shift in OT is why Guri don’t have has many minutes. He should have been there but he already went to the bench.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Seguin , Pavelski and Rads are the three regular shooters but come on Radulov was awful all game long . He really shouldn't have been shooting. He was even benched in OT and still shot in the shootout.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Gurianov misses 95% of his breakaways. Radulov is a good shootout option, he was cold because the coach benched him the prior 10 minutes.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Gurianov misses 95% of his breakaways. Radulov is a good shootout option, he was cold because the coach benched him the prior 10 minutes.
95%? He scored one in this game...

How can Rads be a good option if he was benched the prior ten minutes? He was obviously not playing well to get benched.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You do have watched him all season long this year right ? He's scored on at least 30-40% of his breakaways. He has 20 goals now.

Hell he also has an incredible shootout record in the AHL .

I donno if there is a stat out there to check, but I highly highly highly doubt hes scored on 30-40% of his breakaway attempts.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Rads has only scored in 2 of his last 17 games. I'm going with the hotter hand. Hell, I'd go with Benn over Rads right now.

Benn has allways been bad at this. He has one move and that has mostly been figured out.

On of the young guys should've shot. Would've even prefered Miro over Rads . Hell even Comeau maybe even Faksa.

Rads had a terrible game . ( second in a row ) You don't want him to shoot in a game like that.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Option 1
Benched for end of game and not been playing well recently

Option 2
Leading goal scorer who scored on a breakaway this game

hmmmmmmmmmmm

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The only terrible take is how people are blaming Radulov, not Seguin or Pavelski.

And how its such a travesty Gurianov didn't get an attempt, while he played every 3rd shift on OT and didn't create anything.

If your lord and savior Gurianov was so good, he would have ended the game in OT.

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
On of the young guys should've shot. Would've even prefered Miro over Rads . Hell even Comeau maybe even Faksa.

Rads had a terrible game . ( second in a row ) You don't want him to shoot in a game like that.
Hintz or Guri would have been ideal options but sure let the ice cold Rads shoot who we all knew was not gonna score.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I think people are more mad at Bowness than Radulov. I know I am.

Seguin is 50% in the shootout, no one is going to question that. I was shocked to see Radulov out there with the way he’s been playing. There were multiple better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad