GDT: [#65] Dallas Stars at St Louis Blues, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
R0DYEep.png
FPdpUmz.png
Makes me think

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
How do you think Seguin has been playing? Sometimes he looks like he is away from the play and just drained. Being a pure scorer how do you think he is going to hold up against the the Avs and Blackhawks?

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
How do you think Seguin has been playing? Sometimes he looks like he is away from the play and just drained. Being a pure scorer how do you think he is going to hold up against the the Avs and Blackhawks?

He's great on faceoffs and not a liability in his own zone. When he's not scoring, he's still effective on the ice.

Reactions: gentleman scholar

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
that's your conclusion? ehat

3/5 years with a strong pick-up in March definitely points to there being some truth to it. It's not something that you can count on, but I don't think you can really ignore it either.

April, I'm willing to pass off as too small of a sample size (I'm not statistically inclined enough to actually do this). But I think it's the strong Aprils that people actually think of, not the strong March/April months.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Looks like a mixed record to me, but the past doesn't always predict the future. Honestly, think its just as important that Janmark continues his recent uptick, as doe Klinger and a few others. Faksa has picked it up. Miro has been slumping as to scoring. Need to keep up the recent 4 goals a game from a variety of sources.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
seguin always plays well against st louis, not sure why but i agree watched the game highlights today i was wrong

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->