Prospect Info: 64th Overall, Mattias Norlinder LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I like this pick better than the previous one. Good skater, not too much to the rest of his game yet but he can skate.

Reactions: cphabs

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Looking at the scouting report, another mobile D-Man who is capable in his zone and good in the attacking zone. Played pretty well when promoted last year looking at the numbers.

angry pirate

Feb 9, 2009
Pronman had him ranked 50. Gave High grades for Skating and Hockey Sense. Above Average Puck Skills.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
A quote ‘’ D-man Mattias Norlinder is a definite option for the #55 pick. Erik Ohlsson from Elite Prospects describes Norlinder as a “Great skater with good offensive instincts, has a great first pass and a good shot from the point”. Playing for MODO Hockey J20 in the Super Elit, Norlinder had 5 goals and 16 assists in 30 games. ‘’

angry pirate

Feb 9, 2009
Some quotes via Elite Prospects:

"Norlinder often makes plays through defenders and has the vision to execute tough passes"., Corey Pronman - The Athletic2019

"He is both quick and fast. He can win races to loose pucks and he can skate well over long distances to help create zone entries", McKeen's Hockey 2019

"With his excellent vision and awareness, he finds partners with great deceptive pass", Future Considerations 2019

"He creates space for himself on the blueline by flawless lateral movement to find an open lane to shoot or find a pass.", Hockeyprospect.com 2019

Blame the referee

Aug 24, 2014
Granby
So scouts from elite prospects thinks it’s a good pick,

You and several hfboards members here don’t,

I mean do you guys even know who they are before *****ing???
Trade Was pretty bad! Maybe the Guy can play, but certainly not the guy we waited...him or the fairbrother Guy!!!

Blame the referee

Aug 24, 2014
Granby
None! It was not players i was looking for!! So i cant prefer other player than struble, norlinder and fairbrother?

That was not What i wished for my team today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad