#64 William Lockwood

turkulad

Sep 27, 2011
Turku, Finland
"Lockwood is a straight line player, who is not very creative with the puck. He could stand to work on his puck handling; as well as his vision and passing skills."

Well that sure is encouraging.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
"Lockwood is a straight line player, who is not very creative with the puck. He could stand to work on his puck handling; as well as his vision and passing skills."

Well that sure is encouraging.

Weird...

Will Lockwood goes to Vancouver. Didn't score much but one of most skilled puck handlers in the class. Will need time to develop.

-Corey Pronman

turkulad

Sep 27, 2011
Turku, Finland
Weird...

Will Lockwood goes to Vancouver. Didn't score much but one of most skilled puck handlers in the class. Will need time to develop.

-Corey Pronman

Have to admit that the contradictory statements make me feel a lil bit better. Hopefully he just is the type that is hard to predict behind depth, and we ended making a great call on him with the gamble he finds new elements in his game when given a bigger, more offensive role.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
I have heard : Like Hansen in a way where he can move the puck well, but has no finish, then heard he needs to work on his stick-handling?

I'm not a fan of this pick at this time, but I'm also ignorant. (Would have just liked one of the 5-6 guys I expected to go around this time)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00