Post-Game Talk: #64: FLYERS at Blue Jackets, Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm with you. Ghost will be going into his fifth year, Provorov his fourth and Gudas is definitely a veteran. Adding a good player is fine, but we should not go after a Bouwmeester or Stralman just because they're experienced. Same goes for the center position IMO.
Yup.

I disagree that we need to add a defensemen, but if the logic behind it is to make our defense better, then that’s understandable. But if the logic is to add “leadership” then that’s just awful and a great way to lose assets for nothing.

Reactions: Tripod

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Yup.

I disagree that we need to add a defensemen, but if the logic behind it is to make our defense better, then that’s understandable. But if the logic is to add “leadership” then that’s just awful and a great way to lose assets for nothing.

Ya I've said it quite often but I'm really only interested in a veteran defenseman if he's on the Karlsson/Hamilton/Spurgeon/Trouba level. I don't want a Girardi or Stralman or whoever. Just let the kids all play, including Morin and Friedman.

Reactions: Tripod

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
IF he isn''t a RHD and good enough to pair with Provorov and play 20+ minutes a night, there's no point.

Reactions: renberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad