GDT: [#64] Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins, 6:30 PM CST (NBCSN, Sportsnet Ontario/East/360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You have to look at shift numbers for Gurianov before you can complain about icetime because he tends to keep them short. If both his shift and time numbers are low, then the coach isn't playing him enough, but if his shift numbers are fairly high, it's his conditioning that's not good enough.

It's not the coach's fault if he gets gassed too quickly, same as with Hintz (earlier in the season, anyway).

I think Gurianov goes off once he knows he can't go at 100% full speed anymore. Almost like he doesn't see himself having an impact unless he can go at his full pace. I remember Monty earlier in the season saying Gurianov often left the ice frustrated cause he didn't get anything done offensively that shift so he might cut them short if the Stars can't get any offensive momentum going. He needs to and I'm sure will learn to stop doing that as time goes on

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I thought we had 3 to 4 defensive breakdowns yesterday, with 2 leading to Boston goals (Marchand and Pastrnak). Disappointing as usually we are sharper than that.

Bishop played extremely well, couldnt blame him for Ritchies deflection goal either. He gave us a game.

To me it looked like Boston were ready for this one, after two bad games and ready for a big opponent they played their A game. Bishop stopped alot of premium chances but we fell short defensively.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad