GDT: [#64] Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins, 6:30 PM CST (NBCSN, Sportsnet Ontario/East/360)

Discussion in 'Dallas Stars' started by Smelling Salt, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Kcb12345 Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    I think Gurianov goes off once he knows he can't go at 100% full speed anymore. Almost like he doesn't see himself having an impact unless he can go at his full pace. I remember Monty earlier in the season saying Gurianov often left the ice frustrated cause he didn't get anything done offensively that shift so he might cut them short if the Stars can't get any offensive momentum going. He needs to and I'm sure will learn to stop doing that as time goes on

2. catters078 Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 100,000
    I thought we had 3 to 4 defensive breakdowns yesterday, with 2 leading to Boston goals (Marchand and Pastrnak). Disappointing as usually we are sharper than that.

Bishop played extremely well, couldnt blame him for Ritchies deflection goal either. He gave us a game.

To me it looked like Boston were ready for this one, after two bad games and ready for a big opponent they played their A game. Bishop stopped alot of premium chances but we fell short defensively.

FirstRowUpperDeck likes this.