OT: 63rd Obsequious Banter Thread: I Wish Lappy Was Gone 63 Days Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You grew up a miserable old man then when you were a teen. Foreigner and journey rock even though I get the two confused. All the damn time. All the time. I mean there’s a reason they toured together so much, it’s because they are the same band but with two entirely different sets of band members according to the song played.

That's ridiculous. Has Foreigner ever - EVER - had the cajones to play air keyboards in a video? I will repeat - AIR KEYBOARDS

journey-cropped.gif

Reactions: Amorgus

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’m not sure if capt knows but there has been a post in the food thread. I don’t think is script is working right, it’s missing a like.
My wife tried showing our 3 year old “this is Halloween” from the nightmare before Christmas to see if she would like it.
She shouted turn it off turn it off at the very first tombstone with a ghost singing. Aka .00005 seconds into the song. Lol. Poor girl.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m not sure if capt knows but there has been a post in the food thread. I don’t think is script is working right, it’s missing a like.
My wife tried showing our 3 year old “this is Halloween” from the nightmare before Christmas to see if she would like it.
She shouted turn it off turn it off at the very first tombstone with a ghost singing. Aka .00005 seconds into the song. Lol. Poor girl.

My algorithm must have missed it. @JojoTheWhale you assured me that code would work, damn it. brb

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You can't count things that are that alien - they would be "worse," but they are disqualified from competition by being too weird. David Bowie and Mick Jagger - two absolute titans in the history of rock and roll - actually made that song and that video to go with it, and they were serious about it. It's not possible to be worse than that.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
You can't count things that are that alien - they would be "worse," but they are disqualified from competition by being too weird. David Bowie and Mick Jagger - two absolute titans in the history of rock and roll - actually made that song and that video to go with it, and they were serious about it. It's not possible to be worse than that.
But it came from pillow talk. Probably. Maybe. Does the phrase “but it was the 80’s count?”

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad