GDT: [#63] Thorntonless Stars @ Carolina Deadline Acquisitions/AHL Tendies, 6:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
With Johns out and Sekera and Polak rotating shouldn’t Fedun get in a game?
I guess IHC is worried he’ll see that Fedun who hasn’t played in a while has been the better option over Polak all along.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Definitely don't have a good feeling about this one. Canes without Hamilton, Pesce, etc. But add Skjei and Trocheck. I think theyll come out as a team with a lot of energy especially considering how their last game went

I think there's a chance we see a repeat of that Blues game

Last edited:

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Sekera has also quietly been good. I know +/- isn’t everything but he’s at +10 only behind Heiskanen and Radulov both at +11.
Polak is tied for worst on the team at -5; Fedun with what he’s played is a +3.

I know last season Polak was a lock alongside Heiskanen but now with Johns, Sekera and Fedun he should be the #8 d-man, easily. Just cause he’s bigger than the other bottom two he’s still getting time and it’s been irritating since Johns returned.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not too worried about Trocheck or Skjei . Rangers and Panthers basically gave them away while they are still in the playoff race. Seems like they wanted to get rid of those players.

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Not too worried about Trocheck or Skjei . Rangers and Panthers basically gave them away while they are still in the playoff race. Seems like they wanted to get rid of those players.
Two solid prospects, Haula and Wallmark isn’t considered given away.

Would you consider Janmark+Dickinson+Robertson+Cecconi cheap?

Reactions: LatvianTwist

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Two solid prospects, Haula and Wallmark isn’t considered given away.

Would you consider Janmark+Dickinson+Robertson+Cecconi cheap?

Trocheck got a haul for how bad he’s been defensively.

I suspect a trade will make him work a bit harder, but yea, I think FLA got quite the haul for him.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Trocheck got a haul for how bad he’s been defensively.

I suspect a trade will make him work a bit harder, but yea, I think FLA got quite the haul for him.
Typical hcanes jumping on a guy that has “played bad defensively” yet is +6.1 CF% relative to his teammates.

He will flourish in Carolina

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Great. We get to experience "David Ayres Night" in a ceremony before the game. They will either be all amped up, or maybe a little sheepish that they got an unexpected win. Either way, no need to tune the TV until probably 7.10-7.15 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad