GDT: #63 | Oilers @ Maple Leafs | "97 + 29 > 416" | Feb 27 | 5 PM | SN

Will Drivesaitl like the GDT music in this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

space321

May 11, 2011
MacT was Chia's "#2" and is still scouting the globe along with sidekick Howson. There is not one other organization that would have kept these failures hired this long.

The one common denominator throughout this decade plus of darkness is Katz as owner. He is the root of the problem because of his affection for his friends and the reluctance to let them go in favour of qualified hockey people.
The current mess is on Chia, the entire mess and toxic culture is on Katz.

Yeah I'm not saying Katz is not a problem, but he's the owner so like what are you gonna do about it? I haven't paid a single cent to the OEG but I bet the majority shitting on the OBC and Katz can't say the same

Also, at least MacT drafted Draisaitl, I bet you Chiarelli would've taken Sam "heart and soul, good character, gritty, truculence, intangibles" Bennett.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
We have to be smarter than the trolls...

WildEasygoingCatfish-max-1mb.gif

Nope, my style is to just up and smack them in the ****ing mouth.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
I only used it as a corollary. All the stats are bad the last 8 games, the play is bad, the GA are bad, and the player is not covering the bet the other way, the way Connor does.

You can't be an 8 year vet Center here making 6M and getting your lunch money stolen ever since the allstar break.

Connor misses his man quite often believe it or not. lol. Majority of the goals our team lets in in the past few years has been the 3rd man down low not covering the slot. It has made our goalies look worst than they really were.

Anyways... 8 games isn't indicative for his whole season. And not trying to be a Nuge apologist here, but he's having a career year and 97,93, 29 are the only things that have been nice this sad sad season. The rest of the team is why this team is asscrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->