GDT: #63 ⋅ DAL @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I was looking at the rest of our schedule and the only games we could win are the two games against Chicago. ::: sighs :::
0bWuVU0.jpeg

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Do you know we just went through our third Verbeekening, which is version Verbroken.

Here's how Verbeek described the first Verbeekening, courtesy of the Athletic:

“It’s not fair … me coming in two, three months and then going with a new guy,” Verbeek said. “And in the sense that I just blew up the team (at the trade deadline). So I wanted to give him a chance. And it gave us an opportunity to get to know one another over the course of the offseason.

So what other lame excuses are you willing to bring up?
You can give me all the quotes, charts and unnecessarily long explanations you want, you will not convince me Eakins was anything other than a trash coach. The jury is still out on Cronin, but he hasn’t been given a full roster, and when he had close to it we were on a 6 game win streak and in a playoff spot.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
You can give me all the quotes, charts and unnecessarily long explanations you want, you will not convince me Eakins was anything other than a trash coach. The jury is still out on Cronin, but he hasn’t been given a full roster, and when he had close to it we were on a 6 game win streak and in a playoff spot.

Cronin is just as clueless

Reactions: DuckRogers10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad