OT: 62nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Reverse Michal Handzus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
11:30 am and still lying in bed watching golf. Working from home is tough.

But I guess it's time to get up, get showered, and work for 3 hours.
Decent round from Tiger today.

Rickie starting off in fire. Would love to see him win

Reactions: Tripod

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
There are already quite a few zombie parasites. You may already be under the effects of one (Toxo) -- especially if you own a cat. There are some logistical hoops for them, but all it would take is the perfect combination to get human zombies. Still, unlikely.

Also, any rotting / compromised thing has a ton of issues. Weather, decay, bugs, feral animals, humans being lit AF and inventive. It's tough being a zombie.

Speaking of cats, i wanted no cats and my fiance ended up getting two around 8-9 years ago. They are massive jungle cats who roam around the house like they own the place...jumping on tables, drinking out of cups, being general shit heads....with that said, if i anyone wants two cats please let me know.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm playing through Uncharted 4 currently. First one I ever played, think I'm on chapter 15 or 16. Fun game...though my girlfriend says the story belongs in a soap opera/drama.

I love the story. But good lord that game is not built for Crushing difficulty (I beat that in my original run through), especially chapter 18. I know you're not there yet, but you'll see what I mean when you get there.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Speaking of cats, i wanted no cats and my fiance ended up getting two around 8-9 years ago. They are massive jungle cats who roam around the house like they own the place...jumping on tables, drinking out of cups, being general **** heads....with that said, if i anyone wants two cats please let me know.

See, I would offer to come whisper to them if you had an actual problem, but you don't. Drinking out of cups? That's just kitties being civilized, obviously. Climbing on furniture? That's what furniture is for. As with most things, your relationship with your cats is just a matter of changing your perspective. :thumbu:

giphy.gif

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I'm playing through Uncharted 4 currently. First one I ever played, think I'm on chapter 15 or 16. Fun game...though my girlfriend says the story belongs in a soap opera/drama.
I lent my copy to someone after I finished my first playthrough and nobody claims they have it. There's only three possible people I could've given it to and I went through my brother's movie/game collection numerous times. One of my two friends has to have it or traded it in by accident. Bastards, I LOVED that game!

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Well the Guardians movies are going to suck balls now that James Gunn got fired. You morons at Disney didn't think there may be some controversy hiring a guy who started his career writing for Troma? Have you seen anything else he's made? f*** you idiots. At least he got his money out of you.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ

Oh boy, I loved the series. You can skip the first one as its not as good as the others, but once youre done 4 do yourself a favor and play through 2 and 3.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
@Tripod you watching this? Tiger tearing it up. Just drove the 11th green. Jordan eagled the first after basically driving the green

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Lol...yup...I am. Lots of birdies to be had out there today. Someone will get to -10 by the end of today I expect.
Definitely agree. Not playing like your standard Open today. The guys just teeing off now will be -10 by days end. Hoping one of them is Rickie or Rory

Reactions: Tripod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->