GDT: [#62] They gave us Tyler Seguin, we gave them the W

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
lYYJ9H.gif

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Niemi should never play in this league again. Also, Brett Ritchie looks like Betty White out there. He has no business being around a top 6.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Man niemi must really be in the doghouse. Kari gives up 6 and he still can't get in a game

He'll probably start the next game too, Lehtonen that is, but anything that helps the tank. Let him continue to suck and be overplayed

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I hate everything Ritchie does away from the puck. Dude loses so many puck battles because of his lack of speed.

No doubt. God I miss Janmark. I sure hope Lindy just puts Benneguin back together full-time. We're not making the playoffs so let's at least make the games relatively exciting and hopefully get our boys some stats.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Janmark is so missed, umm, apparently Spezza is missed as well.

I'd still take Antti over Kari any day, despite what fans in this forum say. I guess most of you are Stars fans, sorta...

I can surely do without the hoodrat posts.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
The Stars better have a starting goalie not named Lehtonen or Niemi next year, if there is hope of not sucking again.

Oh and a solid dman or two would help too :)

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Janmark is so missed, umm, apparently Spezza is missed as well.

I'd still take Antti over Kari any day, despite what fans in this forum say. I guess most of you are Stars fans, sorta...

I can surely do without the hoodrat posts.

Kari vs Niemi is like asking which cancer you want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad