GDT: #62|Penguins vs. Flyers|02. 23. 19 LFF|NBC- TVAS2| showing Angels & Demons - Stadium seating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Glad I am not the only hockey fan that is sick to death of this outdoor horse****. Leave it to the New Years Day game. The fans are a mile away and it sucks on TV and the quality of the game/ice is usually garbage as well.

I’ve been over outdoor games after the one we had with the Caps. They all suck. Just make it something for the Canadian teams to do every so often.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
I’ve been over outdoor games after the one we had with the Caps. They all suck. Just make it something for the Canadian teams to do every so often.
I don’t want outdoor games as a Canadian either. Hockey is played in indoor rinks. Playing outdoors is fun with friends only.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Hoo boy, excitement here at home already!

Came home from my son’s basketball tournament to see a truck smashed into the tree across the street and nobody around. Pulled into the drive and went to transfer some equipment over to my wife’s car in our driveway and when I opened the back hatch I immediately got a strong whiff of alcohol and smoke and noticed someone passed out in the driver’s seat.

Called the police and sat back to enjoy an episode of COPS in my driveway.

Vehicle that he crashed was stolen and he had no clue what was going on when the cops yanked him out and thought he was in Indiana and it was a Wednesday. Also found blood on my back door where he tried to get in...

Adrenaline is flowing already tonight!

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Came home from my son’s basketball tournament to see a truck smashed into the tree across the street and nobody around. Pulled into the drive and went to transfer some equipment over to my wife’s car in our driveway and when I opened the back hatch I immediately got a strong whiff of alcohol and smoke and noticed someone passed out in the driver’s seat.

Vehicle that he crashed was stolen and he had no clue what was going on when the cops yanked him out and thought he was in Indiana and it was a Wednesday. Also found blood on my back door where he tried to get in...

So you’re positive about this but not the Pens?

Reactions: Bingo71

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

So the connection is that the Pens are going to be a drunken car crash tonight? I thought they already had that game against SJ...

Reactions: Bingo71

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
there is no sane reason to even play these outdoor games. fans are so far away they can't see the puck. weather conditions, have you ask for someone getting hurt. just stop these stupide games

And yet the players and the fans love them. Personally if I had the chance I'd go to one for the experience. It's no different then having front row seats to a game. Great experience and something everyone should do once if they have the chance, but there's better seats (venues) to enjoy a game from - speaking from experience.

They'll stop just as soon as people stop buying tickets

And when advertisers stop paying extra for the ads.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
And yet the players and the fans love them. Personally if I had the chance I'd go to one for the experience. It's no different then having front row seats to a game. Great experience and something everyone should do once if they have the chance, but there's better seats (venues) to enjoy a game from - speaking from experience.
And when advertisers stop paying extra for the ads.
I cant believe the players like them when there are puddles on the ice. kind of reminds me of playing at the great southern skating arena, brick walls and all.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Hope to wake up to a win but I think it'll be rained off, stupid not to do it earlier in the day

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I live by Philly and it's but raining pretty good here. Why are they playing in this mess?

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
So if they call the game after the 2nd, will they make the last period up when they play next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->