GDT: #62|Penguins vs. Flyers|02. 23. 19 LFF|NBC- TVAS2| showing Angels & Demons - Stadium seating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
It's bush league that the NFL plays games in the rain. Every stadium should have a roof. And don't even try to tell me they don't have the money to do it.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's bush league that the NFL plays games in the rain. Every stadium should have a roof. And don't even try to tell me they don't have the money to do it.

Not to mention roofs needed for freezing conditions. Can't be too enjoyable watching in -25 celsius.
This is how soft our country has become.

Just playin.

Kinda.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Should just bump the puck drop up. It’s perfect here right now.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
there is no sane reason to even play these outdoor games. fans are so far away they can't see the puck. weather conditions, have you ask for someone getting hurt. just stop these stupide games
The reason is because they can sell 60,000 tickets instead of 16,000.

I wish they would have just stuck with the Winter Classic. Even that's lost its luster, but I think once a year is fine.

Reactions: BillPrep and Turin

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
iu

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Hopefully none of our guys get hurt, Other then that, I don’t give a damn about this game to be honest.

:facepalm: at playing in the rain. Didn’t the slushy **** show Winter Classic against the Caps teach us anything???

Guess not.

Was just playing on an outdoor rink and it was raining some and the ice had zero glide... it was like skating on dry ice. If you went to slide on your knees you literally wouldn’t move.... that bad.

My edges were gripping like razors... hard to explain how bad it was.

If the ice they play on is anything close to that, they should refuse to play. Can blow out a knee on ice that insanely sticky...

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Can't wait to watch the Flyers head hunt and beat the hell out of half our wimps. Hopefully none of our guys gets seriously injured, but I doubt that.

Man I remember when we had all those tough guys like Nick Bonino, Conor Sheary, Tom Kuhnhackle, Carl Hagelin and Phil Kessel lead us to back to back cups. All that toughness really intimidated other teams en route to victory and there were so many deterents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad