Post-Game Talk: #62: Penguins 3 at FLYERS 4 (OT), Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019, 8:00 pm ET

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
The game is replayed on Czech tv, halfway through the 1st now. I'd watch it but I'm not sure if I can handle Elliott's goal no. 3 :laugh:

Couturier's goal though.. :nod:

Anita L

Jan 29, 2019
pens lose 2 more sisses this has to be the most fragile bunch I have ever seen. wait till the playoffs if they should some how sneak in due to a major collapse by 4 other teams which I doubt will happen, when the real physical play begins they will be dropping like flies- men against boys- but I seriously think they will be golfing come april

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Welp, that wasn't the worst thing ever. The Flyers didn't win by 4 goals, nor did they win any fights. However, I am very pleased with the pound of flesh collected from Letang. The other guy? M'eh, clean hit, no sympathy for that squad and their douche fans.

I hope the Flyers continue the snarl, the game was fun to watch.

Voracek scored in a near same manner as Kane did, that was fun, and an unpleasant flashback. Makes up for the fluke kind of shot that Pit scored their 3rd goal on.

Simmonds, it was an honor and a pleasure. Have fair and healthy travels in the days beyond.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Love that the big boys are the reason we won...

Coots
JVR
Voracek
Giroux

Thats who you want scoring big goals. Not some junk goal by Raffl or Hagg.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
As I'm rewatching the game, there are again some of those small things that help me like this staff way more.. coaches communicating heavily with the players, the players being fired up and smiling

Myers laughing off some Pens guy #19 after the whistle made my day

Reactions: Ruck Over

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
So how about that main board Simmonds hit thread. :help: Why do I go there and do that to myself

It truly is a wonder that Dumoulin is still alive after that flying elbow / shoulder combination late hit / charge that Simmonds laid on him. Plus, the dirty **** (I typed the asterisks) angled the impact so Dumoulin's head would also hit the glass with maximum impact. I am dumbfounded that they didn't accuse Simmonds of whipping off his skate to slash Dumoulin's jugular with the blade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->