Post-Game Talk: #62| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders| February 25th | 7:00 PM | F/OTL 4-3

How many goals will we score today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
No, no, no. f*ck this shit. That chant is an abomination.

I'm confused - why is it an abomination? Admittedly I had no idea what it was until I just looked it up. But its chanting his name to the "ole, ole, ole, ole...." chant. Its easy and catchy. If that's his chant, why not continue it?

Are there any chants that get your seal of approval?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
No, no, no. f*ck this shit. That chant is an abomination.

giphy.gif

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
If Pageau helps the Islanders win the cup I’ll sing the Canadian national anthem after he scores, I don’t care

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Leo’s famous ribs for lunch. Need some barn rockers!

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
We know Lee, Eberle, Beau, Bailey and Brassard are going to operate 5 of the top 6 wing spots....so the only question that remains when we are at full health is who is going to be the sixth?
I think it has to be Bellows. Just because it's fun to say:

Lee...Eberle...BeauBailsBrassBellows

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
Would like to see JGP with PP time over some of the players who literally just can’t seem to produce. Need new life there. This is an enormous game.

Reactions: PuckItUp27

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Yep. Fans want him re-signed over there. I'd be a little skeptical doing that if I were them.
I guess it depends what he wants and for how long. But I can see Strome being an effective player going forward. Especially if you're pairing him up with Bread. And while you can say that he's a product of Bread, someone's gotta play with him and if Strome is the guy, so be it. I just hope he demands a lot based on his big season.

Axel574

Dec 9, 2015
I guess it depends what he wants and for how long. But I can see Strome being an effective player going forward. Especially if you're pairing him up with Bread. And while you can say that he's a product of Bread, someone's gotta play with him and if Strome is the guy, so be it. I just hope he demands a lot based on his big season.

This... squeeze every penny out of them Ryan. He deserves his payday.

7x6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->