Post-Game Talk: #62| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders| February 25th | 7:00 PM | F/OTL 4-3

How many goals will we score today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
We play the Rangers once more don't we? Pretty sure this is not the finale.

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY
I think last news from official sources is when Gross tweeted some days ago that Cizikas is not back skating.

But someone posted here yesterday, @Costigan77 I think? That he has seen Cizikas skating at the practise rink.

usually Saturday and Sunday mornings at northwell is the injured skate. Clutterbuck has been skating for about 4 weeks. Gross at the time said Clutterbuck is nowhere close...my son and i saw him skating without gloves (he had a cast) and he was working with Seidenberg. He also sat in the hallway and had a conversation with my kid. (Seidenbergs son plays in my sons league too). Cizikas was on the ice Saturday and Sunday with Seidenberg.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I believe I saw on twitter that Bailey is getting a "maintenance day."

Hoping that means for practice ONLY.

EDIT- It was BComp at 10:22am
"Maintenance for Bailey #Isles"

Last edited:
Reactions: IslesCLT

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Since the Ladd trade fell through, it seems they are going to ride him until the wheels fall off and then put him on LTIR.

They obviously didn’t trust Bellows... I don’t see Ladd holding up until the playoffs.

Excited to see Pageau play!

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
It should be interesting to watch especially when we are able to get Cizikas back and roll out all four of our centers.

The fourth line returns at 100% health hopefully sooner rather than later.

We know Lee, Eberle, Beau, Bailey and Brassard are going to operate 5 of the top 6 wing spots....so the only question that remains when we are at full health is who is going to be the sixth?

MDC? Bellows? Uncle Leo? Knuckles or Ladd's corpse?

Man, to think it was almost Parise.......having 10 forwards capable of scoring...it was too good to be true lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->