OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
In the Last of Us remastered, I got to the part where you start exploring in the dark and just kind of lost interest. Does it pick up?

Reactions: PALE PWNR

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
In the Last of Us remastered, I got to the part where you start exploring in the dark and just kind of lost interest. Does it pick up?

Yes. Is that towards the beginning where you first run into Clickers? I couldnt figure out for the life of me how to get by that the first play through. Theres a ladder up over a wall you can drag down to get past it.

The opening of that game prior to the Title Shot is tremendous, I was hooked instantly

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Get a local co-op game for you and Spotted Dick. I'm sure it'll make him cluck.

images

Stream it on Twitch. Guaranteed viewers

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maybe pre Halo 4. I have no interest in Halo anymore after playing a ton of 2, 3, Reach even. Halo was my jam. Master Chief Collection was a nice time too. But Halo is basically done for me.
Yeah, I pretty much only play the campaign now. Have zero interest in the recent Halo multiplayer, although I was never a big Halo guy in the past either.

Mostly played CoD with highschool friends and singleplayer games. These days everyone is too busy with other stuff and have went separate ways. It’s sad.

Reactions: Magua and BigToe

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Yeah, I pretty much only play the campaign now. Have zero interest in the recent Halo multiplayer, although I was never a big Halo guy in the past either.

Mostly played CoD with highschool friends and singleplayer games. These days everyone is too busy with other stuff and have went separate ways. It’s sad.
The Mw2 trickshot days were great.

Reactions: Striiker

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yes. Tom Watson was always the worst of those. I am pretty sure my dad wants to murder Phil Mickelson :laugh: I'm starting to see where I got this from.

This one British golfer was melting down on twitter over everything from this weekend not just the Mickelson thing. Complaining about the weather conditions & the rowdiness of the fans there.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
It’s been a long while since I’ve posted. Needed a break from all things hockey.
TLoU might be the best game that I have ever played. I wish my ps4 wasn’t jacked up so I could replay it again before the sequel comes out.

Reactions: Rebels57

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
TLOU and Horizon are both amazing games that are worth buying a PS4 for. Too bad they decided to mash them both together and reskin them to make God of War instead of making an actual God of War game. It's still better than the crummy exclusives that Microsoft keeps crapping out, though. Xbox - what do you mean there's other genres besides shooters?

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
So golf purists have to be worse than hockey purists right? People are melting down on twitter over the most trivial **** from this past weekend.
the US Open is the Super Bowl for the golf purists/sadists, who live to see these pros struggle for par and then gleefully bitch about the pros bitching about it. An annual tradition...

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don't regret getting an XB1 in the slightest. All the games I care the most about are on both consoles and my experience with Xbox consoles is far better than my (much longer) experience with Playstation consoles.

For the next generation, I'll definitely get an Xbox again, although maybe I'll end up getting both.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad