OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
lol this reminds me of playing blackjack in atlantic city. when the asian players want a face card or a ten they yell monkey when the dealer goes to flip the card over.

my comcast bill is 224 a month. But atleast with the xfinity stream I can watch many of the shows and movies even when im trucking on the road.

It's also nice the NBCSP app can watch the games.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Me too.

600px-Heat-Mossberg-500.jpg

FewBronzeBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Hard to tell if the graphics are better. They look a little more dynamic with the lighting, but it's the same engine probably. Wish they'd work on a new engine.

Bethesda said it's 4x as big as Fallout 4. Don't know how that makes me feel. Bigger =/= better; need the content. I thought Fallout 4 played a little too empty and led to repetitiveness. Still, it's kind of a nothing trailer. The gameplay is supposed to be pretty radical and multiplayer based and more reliant on forging, but it's not like we know any more than before. I just don't know what kind of game it will be, and Fallout 4 still feels really fresh. Not to mention West Virgina (sorry WV), isn't as interesting as DC or Boston.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hard to tell if the graphics are better. They look a little more dynamic, but it's the same engine probably. Wish they'd work on a new engine.

Bethesda said it's 4x as big as Fallout 4. Don't know how that makes me feel. Bigger =/= better; need the content. I thought Fallout 4 played a little too empty and led to repetitiveness. Still, it's kind of a nothing trailer. The gameplay is supposed to be very radical and multiplayer based, but it's not like we know any more than before.

I loved Fallout 4, so if it's anything like that I'll be ecstatic.

And I heard about those mutliplayer rumors, but apparently another source/leak said that's only part of it and there's a full single player for anyone who doesn't care about multiplayer/co-op.

Either way, I'm excited.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@Magua And I forgot to point out that this was just a surprise teaser during the Microsoft E3 Conference. Bethesda has their own tonight at 9:30, so I expect way more info to be shared then.

Reactions: Magua

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I really liked how they made Thanos actually have a heart, and just not a crazy mad man.

(Only click if you saw latest Avengers)

I went about a month ago it was the First superhero movie I went to see in a long time (at least 5 years) needless to say I was blown away.

Reactions: Tripod

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Wjo3iXP.jpg

Buddy, you have gone mental. DQ food is delicious.
You've been living in the jungle for waaaaay too long if you think that slop is delicious. They had one halfway decent burger, the swiss mushroom one, and they got rid of it. Of course. That's why instead of getting actual food if I go there I just get the biggest Blizzard I can and call that dinner instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad