OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Why was it taking so long - are there trees down on the roads?

Tons of down trees and also just deep heavy snow in the roads that was not cleared out by the time people were going out. I'm guessing we got more snow than was expected because the roads were not cleared as well as usual. Also, huge winds was just recovering all the roads after they did get plowed. Out front of my house which is a slight hill, about 6 dozen cars needed to be pushed up the hill one by one

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Tons of down trees and also just deep heavy snow in the roads that was not cleared out by the time people were going out. I'm guessing we got more snow than was expected because the roads were not cleared as well as usual. Also, huge winds was just recovering all the roads after they did get plowed. Out front of my house which is a slight hill, about 6 dozen cars needed to be pushed up the hill one by one

Yup no one thought we were getting the amount of snow we saw.

I saw trees falling down all day. Everyone spent atleast 3 hrs in traffic that would normally be like 20 min drive home.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I'm not sure if any of you people Watch History Channel. However there are some new shows and new seasons of current shows coming up.

Rise to Power Coming in March

Forged in Fire also in March

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
@Magua I finally got around to seeing Phantom Thread. Will share my thoughts tomorrow. I really enjoyed if of course.

Reactions: Magua

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Crazy Coincidence. @Captain Dave Poulin is talking about Japan on the first post of this page and last page and I just learned im heading there for 3 weeks straight residency in 2 weeks time.

Thanks for the indirect positive karma Capn

You are very welcome - if there weren't a lifelong massive evil jinx standing in the way, I would say "I hope it's coming back to me" ;)

Reactions: Lotusflower

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Crazy Coincidence. @Captain Dave Poulin is talking about Japan on the first post of this page and last page and I just learned im heading there for 3 weeks straight residency in 2 weeks time.

Thanks for the indirect positive karma Capn

Good Luck, when you get back you will be starving for real american food.

Make sure you sharpen your karate skills in case you need them.

Reactions: Lotusflower

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Did someone say jinx?

giphy.gif

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Best way to cure a hangover I’ve found....

Wake up, drink some water, you wake up like 2 hours better feeling muuuuuch better

Update: I still am very hungover. crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Congrats on Japan! Where in Japan? I was in Tokyo on Halloween this year, craziest night of my life
I assume mostly Tokyo. The artist we're working with almost certainly has most of their respective business contacts there. I assume they'll do promo for the project we're working on there as well.

But to be honest the way our job is, wherever the artist wants to go we just follow and make sure we can work whenever and wherever the artist decides.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I lived in Hamilton a couple years ago in a really nice neighbourhood, with various small businesses and restaurants. Well this happened last night on my old street.

About 20 people all dressed in black walked down the street last night setting off fireworks and breaking into the businesses on the street. Apparently resisting corporate growth, but they took their anger out on small businesses, not the Walmart’s of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->