OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Feeling the pain too. My normal 7 minute ride home took 8 minutes. Had to cut through a section because a tree was down on the main road.

We also had a tree down in the bus lane for the Elementary school our offices are attached to. It went down 20 minutes prior to dismissal. They brought out a chainsaw but didn't have enough time to clear the road. Ended up having the buses go around the back of the building and funneled the kids through our office hallway to get them home.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Here's what I am wondering: why the **** can't anything ever just be easy and straightforward? "I am going to quit." "OK b***h, bye." Would that have been so hard? fml

Don't ask me what I'm talking about, my mind is a mess. I'll tell you later. Now I have OPTIONS. I don't want ****ing options, my brain can't process ****ing options. fml
I am so ****ing tired. The only thing that can wake me up is a pizza. And I have a refrigerator bursting with fish. MORE OPTIONS! I get you think this is funny, don't you, universe? You ****ing joker, you're hilarious. I don't want to see you now, but I'll see you next Tuesday, how does that sound? **** off.
What are you talking about?

It's only like 60 and really overcast in Long Beach today. This day is not a success.

:sarcasm:
I had to grab a sweater today it was so cold! It's 58 degrees with a chance of rain!

Reactions: Starat327

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I don't know how your day went people's, but man I sat in 3 hrs of traffic in Princeton on route 206 due to trees closing other roads.

I saw a tree branch fall and smashed a back window like as if it were shot.

Today nuts

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
My power is still ****ing out. I know they’re on different grids & all that but how the **** did they fix one part of my block but not mine. It’s probably a really rough estimate but these bozos on the automated machine are saying it could last until 5 PM tomorrow.

That is like a middle finger pointing at you by Peco. You see others on but your out. I hope they knew to have crews on stand by

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad