OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I haven't had a Riesen in a long time.

Also, this is a good watch:

Poor Treasure Planet. I thought it was fine but everyone shat on it. They definitely did a better job of merging 2D and 3D animation than Titan A.E. did at the same time. I don't think the gang at Titan could get the frame rates of the two different techniques to match up at all.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Started watching "Everything Sucks" on Netflix...a lot of 90's references, some of the characters remind you of Stranger Things...only 10 episodes in the first season and 30 minutes each

Reactions: Rebels57

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Here's what I am wondering: why the **** can't anything ever just be easy and straightforward? "I am going to quit." "OK b***h, bye." Would that have been so hard? fml

Don't ask me what I'm talking about, my mind is a mess. I'll tell you later. Now I have OPTIONS. I don't want ****ing options, my brain can't process ****ing options. fml
I am so ****ing tired. The only thing that can wake me up is a pizza. And I have a refrigerator bursting with fish. MORE OPTIONS! I get you think this is funny, don't you, universe? You ****ing joker, you're hilarious. I don't want to see you now, but I'll see you next Tuesday, how does that sound? **** off.

Heh I get you regarding the options. Last September I handed in my notice. According to Czech law you're still employed for the next two months before your final day. After a month of being a happy quitter, my manager came with options. Like plural and lucrative. That bitch. She became my manager again. f***ing options.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
A 100 ft plus pine tree fell and took out the power lines right behind my house. No power since 11am in a 6 block radius and ppl says thousands without power no idea when we will there...

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
975 degrees Celsius in my dojo. Cry me a ****ing river with your first-world problems.

51RY6RKK9SL._SY445_.jpg

Reactions: The Rage Kage
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->