Post-Game Talk: #61| San Jose Sharks @ New York Islanders| February 23rd | 5:00 PM | F/W 4-1

How many goals will we score today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Still a period to go, so far from over. This is the best I have seen the team in quite sometime. I also understand the Sharks are missing a bunch of players. The islanders playing with snarl today and hustling. Keep it up in the 3rd.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Can we all take a second to talk about how Toews has looked much better of late?
Perfect timing, he was a key player last year and should have been better this year but if this is him from here on out we’re good.
I hate that drop by Eberle. He had a goal from the same spot yesterday. Just shoot.
Said the same thing, I was annoyed at that

CBG

Jan 7, 2018
Bellows with that post,,,,,I have to say that I still think it was a big mistake to bench him against the Caps as ever since that night he has not looked the same. The Kid was playing great before they scratched him and even Butch mentioned how many times he gave the puck away today. His confidence might be understandably shaken

Reactions: leeroggy

ALEXIVICH CHULKATURI

Dec 5, 2010
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
I know these two teams are terrible but what I’m most impressed with is so far after 5 periods were telling our gm with our play we don’t need anybody. We.just.need.to.play.up.to.what.we.are.capable.to.
With all that being said I still think we’ll be lucky to win a round but playoff bound we probably ought to be.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Bellows with that post,,,,,I have to say that I still think it was a big mistake to bench him against the Caps as ever since that night he has not looked the same. The Kid was playing great before they scratched him and even Butch mentioned how many times he gave the puck away today. His confidence might be understandably shaken
Well if he's that fragile then he's never going to make it. Of course, he isn't that fragile and his confidence is not shaken, it's just a hard league and he's figuring it out

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
I was pretty opposed to Lee playing with Barzal but it seems they are slowly but surely developing some chemistry. It'd be great if they could build on it and connect consistently.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
That was not a penalty. Weak call there. Not like the islanders are gonna do anything with it anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad