GDT: #61: FLYERS at Canadiens, Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019, 7:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I really appreciate the level of concentration that those people put into the game. Not joking either.

Yeah, I guess so. It's kind of like watching Shuffleboard or Cornhole without the sexual element, though.

ImpeccableDeliciousIndri-small.gif

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I watched curling for about 15 minutes the other day. China vs America. The American guy was a total slob who kept having to pull his pants up. The Chinese girl I kind of wanted to make sweet love to.

Holy f***ing hell! I love the random thoughts of this Captain. Lol

My favourite post tonight (slightly edging Striikers tumour post).

But seriously, how hot was she?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Holy ****ing hell! I love the random thoughts of this Captain. Lol

My favourite post tonight (slightly edging Striikers tumour post).

But seriously, how hot was she?

Not very. You know how amputees feel a "phantom limb"? I am feeling similar since leaving Thailand, so it was related to that. What I mean is that my wang misses Asia. I feel like that is just enough information, or possibly just a bit too much information.

Reactions: Outlaw Samurai

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
You know what we need...more advertisements. I’m telling ya, when the flyers are losing by 5 it makes me so happy when they drop in a William hill commercial or a how to trim your dragon spot.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Not very. You know how amputees feel a "phantom limb"? I am feeling similar since leaving Thailand, so it was related to that. What I mean is that my wang misses Asia. I feel like that is just enough information, or possibly just a bit too much information.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen that in a sentence before :laugh:

TMI? Never!

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
You know what we need...more advertisements. I’m telling ya, when the flyers are losing by 5 it makes me so happy when they drop in a William hill commercial or a how to trim your dragon spot.
JJ promoting authentic fan night when down 5-0 is great. You can hear it in his voice that he’s thinking “I can’t believe I have to f***ing do this”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->