GDT: #61| Caps vs. Pens in a Crap Shoot|Sun, Feb. 23 12:00 High Stink|COA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
I mean we have a goalie who is playing Vezina like all star this season. Its a week away from March. STOP f***ING AROUND SULLIVAN. MURRAY doesn't have it this year. Let's keep our Vezina level guy good to go and ready. Cater to him now.

I can understand trying to get Murray going in December.

I can understand January .

I can understand February.

It's gonna be March, get this team ready for the post-season. It's been three years of this crap from Murray. He's Patrick Lalime. That's it. Cool. Thank god we didn't trade Jarry and hes playing, this year, like the best goalie in the world.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
LOL, Simon collides with Murray.

But, his analytics . . .

i am extremely pissed on how Simon is used because multiple pens reporters have said that
A. The coaches love Simon and don’t think he should be demoted
B. They dont trust him defensively and might use Hornqvist with a lead there in the playoffs....

Compared with how the staff treated other guys who actually had some offensive Scoring abilities but who were defensive liabilities that is weird juxtaposition.... like Simon probably eliminates as many goals that he flubs the shot on as he creates... and he isn’t great defensively

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
This goes back to why Pett was on the ice during the 4on4. Just dumb. Matt is a sure thing for a couple of "unfortunate" goals and here we are.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Crosby has had it with Simon and his lack of skill. He is not good enough on D to be in that position. Sid needs a winger who can drive the net and be a physical player as needed. Go f'n get Smith GMJR.

Our you now, just use Tanev...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I mean we have a goalie who is playing Vezina like all star this season. Its a week away from March. STOP f*ckING AROUND SULLIVAN. MURRAY doesn't have it this year. Let's keep our Vezina level guy good to go and ready. Cater to him now.

I can understand trying to get Murray going in December.

I can understand January .

I can understand February.

It's gonna be March, get this team ready for the post-season. It's been three years of this crap from Murray. He's Patrick Lalime. That's it. Cool. Thank god we didn't trade Jarry and hes playing, this year, like the best goalie in the world.
Before today Murray has been every bit as good as Jarry in Jan and Feb.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Bump up tanev already. Sullivan is to content with this garbage.

Zucker - Sid - Horny
Tanev - Malkin - Rust

Just try it why not.

McCann - Tb - Simon

Reactions: Trade

OswaldBates

Dec 31, 2019
Nobody ever made Sid get help for his OCD & that is what has led to turds like Simon being on his line because OCD is like that. It doesn't matter if every other person in the world tells you that you are wrong. You are still right

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
This goes back to why Pett was on the ice during the 4on4. Just dumb. Matt is a sure thing for a couple of "unfortunate" goals and here we are.

They believe he is or will be another Dumoulin.
They've used him on 4on4 and PP2 regularly.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Lol. Sid three shifts in a row. It’s times like this when I remember that Crosby will always be a Sullivan guy, and Geno never will.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
we will win this game, I want to see us fighting tll the last whistle, still probably the best game in the last dozen games...almost opposite with luck and goaltending

That's the glass half full view.

Not sure JR will take it if the score holds.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Nobody ever made Sid get help for his OCD & that is what has led to turds like Simon being on his line because OCD is like that. It doesn't matter if every other person in the world tells you that you are wrong. You are still right

I mean, Sid and Geno are playing with what has been given to them.
JR can easily solve the Simon issue.

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad