GDT: [#60] St. Louis Blues at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Every point matters in every game from here on out.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I was going to pick Dallas to end the Blues win streak when I thought Bishop was starting. I love how every Bishop injury goes from he should be back in a day or two to being out over a week.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I would rather have Val in the line-up over Cogliano. Cogliano does absolutely nothing for me. Horrible shot, horrible puck control, small and easily gets knocked off the puck, and overrated defensively. He's quick and decent in his own end but is a bigger black hole than Comeau on offense.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would rather have Val over Ritchie, especially after that last game. Looks like Val's chance at a roster spot is now officially over though no matter how well he plays.

Not entirely sure why they're doing this to L'Esperance either after his solid first game. This team likes to kill any chances of a young player having offensive potential. I guess its cause the lines were pretty good last game offensively but still:laugh:

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I would rather have Val in the line-up over Cogliano. Cogliano does absolutely nothing for me. Horrible shot, horrible puck control, small and easily gets knocked off the puck, and overrated defensively. He's quick and decent in his own end but is a bigger black hole than Comeau on offense.

You want Cogliano in against us. He can't help himself. He just has to score game tying goals in the third against the Blues seemingly all the damn time :laugh:

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
I thought Nichushkin deserved another game after his last performance. He actually had a couple of shots that were semi-dangerous.

I guess the question would be who sits, though. He and Ritchie seem about equal, I guess.
They just need to flip a coin at this point. I would sit Ritchie, Nichushkin will step it up playing against Tarasenko and Barbashev.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I don't understand how Val went from no confidence at all for a few games straight to looking confident again last game

I mean I guess he doesn't wanna get scratched but no matter how many chances he creates or how well he plays he's going to be scratched now unless he starts scoring.

I'd be shocked if he was still a Dallas Star after the trade deadline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad