GDT: #60 - Sabres vs. Lightning at 7:30 PM on MSG-B and WGR

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Or that he just plain sucks in the shootout. I'm starting to think if he's our best player, we're kinda ****ed.

You expect us to find an 1.25 ppg center instead of a 1.10? Eichel is fine as the #1 forward. So quick to forget how 9+53 single handily won us several games alone.

Reactions: Hasek

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
oh christ. Im so dumb. I was on the main board and clicked on the wrong article and just started typing. look for a while to realize Im in the wrong spot. prob should have my reading glasses on. im so freaking stupid. sorry boys.

thought I was on the leafs gamepage. how the hell did I end up here.... sorry guys
What was your take on the Sabres game tonight?

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
If we had shown this type of effort the previous 3 games we win them all. That's the thing that hurts.
I think our talent level is very close to the previous three teams we played. This team tightens up when the games really matter, seem like they're mental midgets part two.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I don’t care to see our captain visibly pout mid shift when he’s dissatisfied with a dman curling back into his zone versus moving the puck up ice to Eichel. That shit can’t happen.

Reactions: CrazyPsycho

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I hated our effort in that OT
Jack tries to do too much at times and our best trio was Dahlin, Mittelstadt and Reinhart but though they cycled the puck great...all three were tentative about putting the puck on goal... Skinner was terrible in OT

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
from what I saw Eichel was trying to win the game while generally the other two linemates were staying back playing it safe hoping Jack would win it by himself when driving near the net.
You watched that game and saw Skinner stay back and play safe? Sorry, we watched a different game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad