GDT: #60| Capitals at FLYERS | Wednesday, February 22, 2017| 8:00 pm ET| NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'm down for blaming Hakstol has much as the next guy. Definitely has his issues.

But at this juncture, I'm shifting the blame to Hextall. Everybody saw this defense was playing very poorly this season. And he's done absolutely nothing to rectify, he's sat idly by and waited.

For what? For an offer on this ****? Nobody wants this ****. He seems so sure that he'll get a good offer, there is nothing coming, 2 of these guys should've just been waived. Streit should've been moved for anything, I don't care if it was a 6th. Because those guys, those guys are a huge reason for this failure.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I would love to know what this team practices. With regularity, they trip over each other, double up on defensive assignments, leaving others wide open, attempt to execute 1-vs-3/4 offensive drives, and have the four non-puck-carriers standing absolutely still. There is so little team dynamic.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I would love to know what this team practices. With regularity, they trip over each other, double up on defensive assignments, leaving others wide open, attempt to execute 1-vs-3/4 offensive drives, and have the four non-puck-carriers standing absolutely still. There is so little team dynamic.

Maybe that's what they practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad