Post-Game Talk: #60: Blue Jackets 1 at FLYERS 5, Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
OFFICIAL THREE STARS
1. Konecny
2. Giroux
3. Hart

51Ssq6R4PTL._SY300_.jpg

GDT
Event summary

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I feel quite confident saying the Flyers are a better, more talented team than the Blue Jackets and Islanders. It’s Carolina who should be our competition for the 3rd spot in the Metro. So continue to prove it on Thursday. Hopefully, Andrew Peeke’s skates are ready.

Giroux also with 11 points in his last 6 games. Now that the PP f***ery is behind us (knock on Therrien’s wooden brain) and with those juicy Couturier minutes, I wouldn’t put 70 points past him. Which would be a hell of a finish.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I feel quite confident saying the Flyers are a better, more talented team than the Blue Jackets and Islanders. It’s Carolina who should be our competition for the 3rd spot in the Metro. So continue to prove it on Thursday. Hopefully, Andrew Peeke’s skates are ready.

Giroux also with 11 points in his last 6 games. Now that the PP ****ery is behind us (knock on Therrien’s wooden brain) and with those juicy Couturier minutes, I wouldn’t put 70 points past him. Which would be a hell of a finish.

Yes, the Jackets are an underwhelming, well coached (ugh), roster. Must win on Thursday.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Damn giving the jackets their 7th straight loss would be something.

their tailspin might knock them out of the playoffs. Can’t take your foot off or lose focus the rest of the way. It’s very tight.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Columbus's looks like a team struggling with injuries. Power play is looking better between 1-1 tonight and Tb game. Small sample size but I can hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->