Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Brings a tear to my eye.

And WOW, I love that picture of the banners. I just might use that :D

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Traditionally, as each year begins, I hang the B`s banner Mrs. Odaat gave me as a gift the year after they won the Cup for XMAS, we live on the top floor of our condo unit and while my superintendent didn`t tell me to take down the hanging banner, he asked me this "how long will you be keeping that up for"??? HAHA, I let him know, it`s hung traditionally only for the duration of the first game of the year.

He laughed mentioning that had this been a Habs banner, I would have been told to remove immediately, where I mentioned to him that the Habs haven`t won jack since before the internet was introduced to us.

Still no clue why I have made this my "tradition" yearly but.....

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
One of the best summers of my life. Bruins are my only team to win a title in my adult life and I wore basically SC Champ stuff every day for a year.

Nice, I was 5/6 years old when the B`s had last won a cup and wasn`t old enough to understand the game nor had I chosen a team by that age so to watch it unfold before my eyes was, well, not gonna lie, pretty emotional.

Tis amazing how emotionally attached we can get to sports, teams, individual players. I`m hoping to see that again in the near future

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I got lucky that summer.
I was working at a restaurant at the time and for some reason I ended up having every night off during the finals so I was able to watch every game. that's the only playoff series that had ever lined up perfect with my work schedule at the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad